IGNORED

Dungeon Synth

Ivan Ooze

kudos to anyone who can enjoy this music but I don't know if I have enough LORE amassed in my head for it to be like, nostalgic or evocative or whatever the word is. Maybe it is but like my mind keeps switching to ridiculous stuff

kudos to anyone who can enjoy this music but I don't know if I have enough LORE amassed in my head for it to be like, nostalgic or evocative or whatever the word is. Maybe it is but like my mind keeps switching to ridiculous stuff

ragnar would be a great name for a dungeon synth band

^that first track is this one no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be00t9Xu_fM

nice man! yeah it def sounds like those frenchies ripped off urfaust
I first heard this track here on watmm on a "cold music thread" I think. had no idea there was a whole genre dedicated to this sound... the "dungeon synth archives" channel on YouTube is huge! really surprising

nice man! yeah it def sounds like those frenchies ripped off urfaust
I first heard this track here on watmm on a "cold music thread" I think. had no idea there was a whole genre dedicated to this sound... the "dungeon synth archives" channel on YouTube is huge! really surprising

yea i know about this sound from summoning, old mortiis and burzum his dungeon days (ugh) but then checked these bands that bandcamp daily recommanded

https://daily.bandcamp.com/2017/03/30/dungeon-synth-list/

https://daily.bandcamp.com/2018/04/02/dungeon-synth-2-back-to-the-dungeon/

surprising stuff indeed

nice man!  yeah it def sounds like those frenchies ripped off urfaust

yeah there's speculation how that came to be as apparently it's not even featured on some releases apparently. some say it might actually be the urfaust track some kid eq'd and uploaded for shits n giggles. whatevs for some reason i like it even moar, so fuzzy n warm like a cozy lil dungeon blanket. mmmh.

The guy behind Burzum is a full on neo-nazi 

wtf ur right, he killed the guitarist of mayhem in 1993. this guys batshit

gotta say dungeon synth/black metal has some of the best artwork ive seen. love the mystique of it all

ugh woke up still drunk and i purchased this album last night, it's prob the artwork that did it

3hours and a half of this shit, it's name your price on bandcamp btw

The guy behind Burzum is a full on neo-nazi 

wtf ur right, he killed the guitarist of mayhem in 1993. this guys batshit

yup, good ol varg, you prob should check out his youtube channel :datboi:

ragnar would be a great name for a dungeon synth band

when last.fm was still a thing I was just listed as Ragnar and my profile pic got overwritten by like a picture of a Ring Wraith from Lord of the Rings movie or something

closest thing maybe to ragnar dungeon synthz

Edited by Ragnar