IGNORED

Kanye West is writing a Philosophy Book on Twitter in Real Time

Nebraska

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's a mild annoyance at best. easily ignored. and rather benign.

not sure why i respond. or rather "we". kanye taught me to just go "we" whenever you're actually "i"-ing. master kanye. master of the master race. ....

*drivels on for a bit *

i think the kanye haters put more energy into hating him than casual fans like myself put into appreciating him and that probably says something. 

I put him in camp kardashian. 

Famous for being famous, unintelligent and talent-less, and it gets frustrating from my point of view the cultish worship of a figure like this, so pervasive and influential to many young minds that now more than ever need a positive (and intelligent) role model rather than some jersey shore style intelligently handicapped tool.

i think the kanye haters put more energy into hating him than casual fans like myself put into appreciating him and that probably says something. 

I put him in camp kardashian. 

Famous for being famous, unintelligent and talent-less, and it gets frustrating from my point of view the cultish worship of a figure like this, so pervasive and influential to many young minds that now more than ever need a positive (and intelligent) role model rather than some jersey shore style intelligently handicapped tool.

so how many amazing records did you/ will you ever make?

0 just like Kanye

weird, cause in a 100 years people will still be talking about his albums

lol in "a 100" years.

I think you mean a century bud. Point in case. (edit: I'm just kidding of course ivan <3 pls don't beat me up)

:cat:

His lyrics remind me of Shia LaBeouf's ramblings. 

Archived