Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By cooliofranco
      New England Science Center
      This release of mostly analog techno jammers is pay what you want and what I get from this album I will be sending to the Ecotarium, a local science museum here in Worcester MA USA, which is closed now, and scuffling in these Covid19 times.

For me, this makes sense. With all the shittiness in the world, this may seem like an odd choice. I'll just say this place means a lot to me and I don't want to see it diminished by the most recent urgent shittiness. I grew up going to this museum with my family and friends. I had birthday parties there. I got my first real job there in high school. Now, I bring my kids there. One of the recent arrivals, an orphaned puma, has the same name as my youngest daughter (not planned, just cosmic). I have family members that got married there.

For you, they have a little train that you can ride that goes through a tunnel and everyone yells. They sell astronaut ice cream.

Made with Roland TR-8S, Korg Minilogue, Arturia DrumBrute, Korg Volca Bass, Reason and Abelton.
    • By Soloman Tump
      OPEN VOTING OF "MOST IDM 2020 NOMINATIONS"
      Top 64 will go into the brackets.
      Poll closed Sunday 12th 21:34 GMT
      GO

• By Joyrex
      Just needs an Autechre soundtrack
    • By auxien
      we have automated ourselves out of jobs

soon we will automate ourselves out of music making

then perhaps out of existence itself? 

who is to say. let us ponder these things, and perhaps what it is to be truly Most IDM

Hiding the fact that you automated your own job.

I believe it was Braintree who automated his own job and nominated this entry, many congratulations to him for being IDM, inadvertently so or not. Let us celebrate by automating enthusiastic responses, sadness for moths, rolling lols, and Uli jokes. 

Many thanks to everyone poking and prodding along this year with the grab bag of IDM entries we had, voting and shitposting and all. Discussion for possibility of a compilation here or in EKT? I dunno, chat.