IGNORED

aphex/boc/squarepusher t-shirt bundle for sale

beerwolf

Yo Warp fan

I have t-shirts for sale, they are XL in size, I want to sell in one bundle just so I can in one swift ninja move get rid of them all. Bought from Bleep.

Aphex, black shirt with classic Selected Ambient Works white symbol (you know the one!) Perfect condition.

BoC, black shirt with white & grey trees and square building (you know the one!) Perfect condition.

BoC, bottle green shirt & white print of trees and square building. Print is cracked but this actually happened after the first wash, the shirt itself has only been worn and washed a couple of times.

Looking for £28 for the lot (plus postage). Thank you. First come first served. Bargain imo.

Apologies there is a squarepusher t-shirt also for sale, the Damogen Furies Asphalt shirt with illuminous yellow print (XL) Perfect condition.

I was going to put that up on ebay but if you want it in the bundle it'll be £38 for the lot plus postage. 

the BoC and Aphex shirts will be going to the clothes charity along with a few other bin bags of stuff 

so if you want them and offer me enough to get half a dozen bottles of beer I'd probably take it

I think I need to upgrade my tapatalk app as anytime I take a photo via my iphone it just freezes and fails to upload

I'll get round to it as soon as I can

Archived