IGNORED

N -1

User300401

I guys thanks for listening. I'm trying to make this sort of perpetual modification of the same without progression. I stare just to one image and I enjoy it for 2, 5, 10 minutes, it depends. Is there some of you with this predisposition? For example I can listen to ae parhelic triangle theme for 10 minutes in a row without any drug. Is it just me?

It's hard to give a balanced review on this as the sounds you are using are quite pleasurable yet the progression is very minimalistic. There definitely are some subtle changes but all in all it remains a samey soup of bass + synth. A pleasant one though. It is good that this music exists, I would prefer it over any pop song. Could imagine it as an interlude between two long tracks that are more complex than this one

I guys thanks for listening. I'm trying to make this sort of perpetual modification of the same without progression. I stare just to one image and I enjoy it for 2, 5, 10 minutes, it depends. Is there some of you with this predisposition? For example I can listen to ae parhelic triangle theme for 10 minutes in a row without any drug. Is it just me?

yeah i'm into that kind of thing, just the interactions between a couple rhythms (or two of the same rhythm with different sounds interacting) send me right into a trance, and if the rhythms are slightly aekward / unpredictable (but still repetitive) it only seems to enhance this.

this track does have that cool trance effect on me but i'd love to hear it if the actual sounds shifted and morphed over time.. like, an evolving timbre keeps you interested, in addition to entranced.

to word it less wishy-washy like: i'm into the direction but wish for More Lushness =)

Archived