Nice nasty acid bass to start this. Interesting choice of melody to compliment .... 

Yep now the chords are in its tasty and weird as hell. 

What's going on in the middle of the track vocoding processed to hell and back? Sounds cool.

How is this put together? i reckon it could be cleaned up a fair bit and pop a bit more with some compression but don't listen to me all my stuff is muddy as hell

nice uh, rapid drum trigger things

also what is the soundcloud thumbnail? It reminds me of this program I had simply called Fractal Explorer where you could give it weird parameters and you could just get abstract sort of blobs that didn't seem fractal-related at all

Visual thumbnail is a grainy smattering of lights moving around in a scene created in C4D that I grabbed a still from. I liked gradient created.

I build mostly everything in Gadget right now on my phone or ipad. The vocody stuff is just a panning instrument chosen out of the Kiev selector and then bit crushed a tad. 

Thanks so much for the feedback everyone!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rubin Farr
      So the buzz has become deafening that this thing will launch like in the next 90 days with a 10.5" diagonal touchscreen, support for hi def video, ebooks, app store etc etc. I'm wondering if it will run any OSX applications and if any of our beloved music artitsts who are ardent apple supporters will incorporate it into their live shows. Should be cool to see how this evolves after launch.
    • By fringerviv
      Here is a small EP of things I have been working on with Gadget on my iPhone.

• By Fredd-E
      I'm starting to get back into music making, it's been since 2005. Excited!

Who uses Tabletop to create music?

I like a challenge, and that's why I decided to make music iPad only.

--> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tabletop/id436080882?mt=8

M
    • Guest skibby
      By Guest skibby
      I just realized I could use an Ipad in the studio, what's the best one to buy if I want to use it as an outboard synth host?

How do you iPad owners integrate yours into your setup?

Do old Ipads run new iPad OS'es? Any caveats?
    • By wahrk
      I'm thinking about getting an iPad of some sort for use in making and performing music (and other stuff too I guess).

The iPad mini looks like a great option because it's got a smaller form factor and is much lighter, which is great for transporting it and swinging it around madly at shows. It's also cheaper, which is always good.

What do you guys think? Any experience with a mini? Does the scaling down of apps cause any issues?

What are your thoughts on TouchOSC?

Update: For those just joining us, I ended up getting an iPad 4. It rules.