IGNORED

BluRum13 x Luke Vibert - Sense the Urgency

auxFACTOR

• 3 weeks later...

The label that this is released on is very small, they didnt have the mp3s on their site or the amen andrews ep. Eventually got them, its a good record

haven't listened yet but if luke made the beats it's probably deece

right, but BluRum13 is a rapper, it's a hip hop album... don't know if i would like it...

The label that this is released on is very small, they didnt have the mp3s on their site or the amen andrews ep. Eventually got them, its a good record

:-/ yeah but u don't answered my question...  :spiteful:

I haven't listened that deeply yet but his seems like a pretty solid hip-hop record. The lyrics don't seem that great but the delivery is tight and the beats are all really good.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I only realised today that this was a new album, just thought the first one was getting yet another re-release. He couldn't come up with a more original name? (the previous one was Smell the Urgency) I thought they were trying to mandela affect me or something.

• 1 month later...

Some good shit. Excellent recording and mixing, makes me really tempted to get this on vinyl. Also probably the closest we're gonna get to a Wagon Christ full length if Ninja Tune isn't interested.

Some stand-out tracks for me on first listen: Slide By, Matter, The Cure, Golden, Flying Mortalmovas

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bit late bumping this thread but so far this is one of my AOTY. 

No particular reason, I just find it really enjoyable. :shrug:

I find I play it through more than almost any other album in quite a few years. 

• 1 month later...

Archived