IGNORED

Autechre - NTS 1-4 - reviews

wredny

It's not so bad. I have a different opinion on the music but he took the task seriously. It's far better than some written reviews we had.

Could it be more in-depth? Sure, but that would be no review anymore but a musicologist thesis with full musical analisys. Somebody should do that.

It's not so bad. I have a different opinion on the music but he took the task seriously. It's far better than some written reviews we had.

Could it be more in-depth? Sure, but that would be no review anymore but a musicologist thesis with full musical analisys. Somebody should do that.

You're right. It's not so bad. 

Maybe I'm just over reading/listening to AE 'reviews'.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People fucking suck. And YouTube reviews are so ---- I'm at a loss for the correct word. 

Whatever...

I guess it made him happy doing it. And so long as he's finding joy in something, and keeping with it. I can't really bash him. People deserve to experience happiness. However they can find it. 

And judging by the comments, it looks like a few people will check out the album because of his review, and that's always a good thing. 

Fuck it.

i lurk on his channel sometimes, cheers to wonky for promoting autechre and other great music but not gonna watch, 36 minuts dear god, that's like 2 nts songs!

ae review are stupid anyway. If you love someone sooner or later you gonna stuff that ae shit in their throat with or without shrooms

Edited by Ivan Ooze

i lurk on his channel sometimes, cheers to wonky for promoting autechre and other great music but not gonna watch, 36 minuts dear god, that's like 2 nts songs!

ae review are stupid anyway. If you love someone sooner or later you gonna stuff that ae shit in their throat with or without shrooms

^^sthi xcaxtly

You're right. It's not so bad. 

Maybe I'm just over reading/listening to AE 'reviews'.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People fucking suck. And YouTube reviews are so ---- I'm at a loss for the correct word. 

Whatever...

I guess it made him happy doing it. And so long as he's finding joy in something, and keeping with it. I can't really bash him. People deserve to experience happiness. However they can find it. 

And judging by the comments, it looks like a few people will check out the album because of his review, and that's always a good thing. 

Fuck it.

Yeah, I agree with this.

I kinda want to do less music reviews in my zine because so many people shit on music reviews.

But then I figure its my opinion of some music that I like, and I am only writing about it to try and share my joy / experiences of it.

Haven’t tried the option with shrooms.. yet

Haven’t tried the option with shrooms.. yet
Truffle or porcini?

i usually like track by track reviews, this features some weird, apparently random highlighting, tho... like no l3 ctrl and four of seven for session 1 and no violvoic for session 2? srsly? gtfo!

edit: it's ok.

Edited by jaderpansen

the physical formats are just out a few days ago

WTF?

=P

I guess they didn't order anything and haven't received the update/delay emails?

<shrug>

I really have to applaud his commitment to being the only electronic music reviewer on YouTube but man, it can hard to watch him. I feel like his on-screen presence just isn't really complimented by his "I like this but not this" style of reviewing. But hey, if he managed to turn a few new people onto ae then I suppose it's worthwhile.

• 3 weeks later...