IGNORED

Autechre - NTS 1-4 - reviews

wredny

From Liberation (1st mainstream media covering NTS): http://next.liberation.fr/musique/2018/05/28/autechre-l-infini-kiff_1654790 [French]

Also, when the double and crowded Exai, in 2013, gave the impression of an incessant efflorescence, until the asphyxia, of its ideas and matters, these sessions unroll their (hyper) activity in a more organic and varied way - tight labyrinths of rigorously stacked and animated digital debris, long beaches of morbid and apocalyptic stasis - which encourage less the listener to get lost before locating it than to go hand in hand with their authors, as a guest in a corner of the studio where Booth and Brown play, search, invent and find their fantastic shapes. This is the paradox of this masterful and monstrous album, whose colossal length and scope in no way contradicts the ease of listening and listening. For example, we are part of the category of the population condemned to the routine between one place and another in everyday life, nothing is easier than to make an obsession and to listen to only its pieces during days, even weeks or months, then to realize that the vast majority of new music that jostles in pipes sounds terribly bland and trivial in comparison. It was known that great art had the power to impose its formats as evidence; we are now grateful to the Internet for allowing the most daring musicians of our time to remember and move the music forward a little further.

Now that's some fuckin' writing - despite google's slight mangling

Edited by xy_politics

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this qualifies as a review, but:

Would you spend £120 on a box set comprising eight hours of whirrs, boinks and clangs that sound like a robot trying to psyche you out? 

http://mixmag.net/feature/weird-times-in-the-world-means-we-need-more-oddball-music/

Wow someone got paid to write that.

who the fuck watches a fuckin youtube moneytizing twart talking on camera about fuckin music?

i guess he doesn't have any mates or maybe i'm too old, i don't know, but it's sad...

who the fuck watches a fuckin youtube moneytizing twart talking on camera about fuckin music?

i guess he doesn't have any mates or maybe i'm too old, i don't know, but it's sad...

Who posts on a music forum and talks about music? Do you have no mates? It's sad

guys you know the difference between sharing opinions (while listening to music most probably)

on a forum and talking first person on youtube, right?

you've seen the millions of hipsters talking about bullshit in this format, right?

right?

(don't need a hug, need to bathe first...)

Edited by misuta Go

guys you know the difference between sharing opinions (while listening to music most probably)

you've seen the millions of hipsters talking about bullshit in this format, right?

right?

So just to be clear. Sharing opinions in the form of writing is ok, but sharing while talking on yt is not?!?

right?

So just to be clear. Sharing opinions in the form of writing is ok, but sharing while talking on yt is not?!?

i see a huge difference between a forum and the stupid-talking-to-a-fuckin-camera kind of sharing, so yeah.

i already mentioned, maybe i'm too old...

Ah come on then, lets get in the bath you big flirt you !

i'm lighting the candles, press play on parallel suns and let's, yeah...

Edited by misuta Go

Misuta, i agree with you 100%!

@others:

- how cant you see the difference between this or such videos and forums such is watmm? What we do here and why and what he does, why and to whom? Did any of us wrote a single similar post? Why would we do that? thinkaboutit

Edited by xox