IGNORED

Which One of You Losers is This?

hello spiral

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T W E N T Y - F I V E CHANGES IN FIVE MINUTES???

GENIUS

AUTECHRE: NONETHELESS IT'S STILL MUSIC??? SOURCE?? PROOF ON THIS STATEMENT??

lmao counting the number of changes. jesusfuckkkkkkkkkmmeeeeee the list at the end, fucking hell this guy is my new king

I can't place that accent at all, sounded like a native English speaker for the majority of the words and then sooodanlee a word would be complaaytelly mispronnoonst.

C'mon man, you and your "someone from chatmm". I'm sure you actually love it...all those fan made afx inspired tracks that keep popping up let alone all photoshop pictures and polls....ahhh , there's so much. Now those dudes are the real fans, we are just dicks.

I love how the video guy seems to want to create some weird algorithm to create a perfect track or something. This is just the beginning and there will be more like he promised. Heh, I recently acquired 7 Lustmord albums and I think I have to get another 7 more to hear those 25 changes. Oh you fast food generation, you need your changes within five minutes time frame....which you will then jump over when listening.

Even I'm not that masochistic, the aphex sub suits me fine for fanboi cringe.

Yeah the part where he shows the example of a 'good' electronic track is laughable. Might as well show the build up and drop part of some skillrex.

Archived