IGNORED

Which One of You Losers is This?

hello spiral

Report it as inappropriate content. The reason being that the views and opinions of that half-baked "youtube educator" (notice how he's flagged the video as "Category: Education) are misleading, vague and lack scholarly merit lol

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah yes, the importance of arrangement and change over a track's duration. aphex twin being the master of this, no exceptions. nope. no albums of tracks that are ten minutes long that repeat the same musical phrase over and over and are among his strongest pieces of music that totally disprove this video.

ah yes, the importance of arrangement and change over a track's duration. aphex twin being the master of this, no exceptions. nope. no albums of tracks that are ten minutes long that repeat the same musical phrase over and over and are among his strongest pieces of music that totally disprove this video.

according to this video stone in focus is probably the worst track ever written

Recorded November 2017 — February 2018. 

My documented journey towards less embarrassing music. 

On this package I give the nod to Aphex Twin and classy IDM, drop some acid, play piano, and make stuff that I like the most.

oh lordy

This guy should start listening to prog rock instead of this poorly composed electronic stuff he is currently listening to.

Or psytrance even, I think that's what he really is looking for.

I used to work with a guy that was always pointing out what was musically 'wrong' with every band that we put on the work stereo.  Eventually someone made him a badge that said 'Music Police'.

Archived