IGNORED

Which One of You Losers is This?

hello spiral

I can't place that accent at all, sounded like a native English speaker for the majority of the words and then sooodanlee a word would be complaaytelly mispronnoonst.

Yeah I was going mention this, what's that all about!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't place that accent at all, sounded like a native English speaker for the majority of the words and then sooodanlee a word would be complaaytelly mispronnoonst.

he's from texas

at first i couldn't even tell that bitroast's video was a mockery, i though it was just another video by the same dude, it didn't surprise me at all that he could honestly feel that way about those tracks... lol gotta be honest, sometimes i also have a little voice inside my head that shares those same opinions about some afx songs like the ones in the memes video...

What is the meaning of the phrase "you are responsible for your own tracks"? I don't get it. Whichever word of that sentence I emphasise, it sounds so obvious it's pointless.

he's from texas

That's never a Texan accent - Sounds English with tinges of South African (and/or Scandinavian)

he's from texas

That's never a Texan accent - Sounds English with tinges of South African (and/or Scandinavian)

C'mon man. Absolutely no one suspects this dude is actually from Texas. You don't have to listen to him, just take one look at the shirt. That shit probably wouldn't even fly in Austin.

My money's on German or Dutch guy who moved to Britain when he was quite young.

this appears to be his reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/lickneonlights

this makes me lol, https://www.reddit.com/r/autechre/comments/6fn29y/autechreinspired_album_that_i_made/

"Been listening to Autechre only for over a month and wrote this album as an impression. I tried to nail the floating tempo thing and atmosphere in general on this one as much as I could."

RITE NOW YOU'RE AN EXPERT

this is too well produced to be legit. it's an elaborate troll.

4real

oh man we probs scared him off watmm, so sad

I doubt he posts here

But I'm 99% sure he's on xltronic

this is too well produced to be legit. it's an elaborate troll.

4real

oh man we probs scared him off watmm, so sad

I doubt he posts here

But I'm 99% sure he's on xltronic

yea but if he lurks and was considering joining he now never will (probs)

Archived