IGNORED

Which One of You Losers is This?

hello spiral

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, hi! Explain your accent please!

Sure. I'm not a native English speaker, and I learned British English most of my life. I thought someone already figured that out, I live in Russia. So it's just a bad imitation, I guess.

Damn, I was waaay off:

Sounds English with tinges of South African (and/or Scandinavian)

Sounds English with tinges of South African (and/or Scandinavian)

Yeah South Africa cracked me up for some reason. Scandinavia though not too far off, considering I'm in Saint-P lol.

Hey neonlicker, do you know PewDiePie?

it's like asking if I know what Internet is
But are you friendly with all these other YouTube celebs? Do you hang out in YouTube and eat lunch together and such.

But are you friendly with all these other YouTube celebs? Do you hang out in YouTube and eat lunch together and such.

lol no, I'm just a nobody with 250 subs. Jokes aside, would love to meet Felix one day though, I kinda like his personality. probs never gonna happen though, ha-ha

yo escapetheloops b proud eod just posted in ur thread

btw u got a real talent w the vids keep it up

thanks man, appreciated

I had never heard of this person before reading this thread.

Also hi.

Got semi-bad consciousness for my comment on your first vid, probably not the way i'd criticize someone face to face. But the fact still stands. Obviously i have no idea what floats kids boats nowadays (see above), guess it's the most normal thing in the world to think ppl give a shit about random other ppl on the webs. I understand your intentions are well meant to be supportive, sharing dem wits etc. but honsestly all i could think is: "Who does this little shit think he is?" For once giving "IDM" tutorials but giving AE crap (me=fanboi, no doubt) for their alledged lack of structural competence is quite outrageous. I mean it's one thing to think they're shit but goin "YO i know their game better then themselves" = wut?? Second i'm rather citical towards the whole idea anyway because there's no way around finding your own style eventually if you wanna actually enrich culture with something unique and not just be able to cover Malmsteen riffs or some shit. Also from my experience those things tend to rather happen by accident or actually even the incompetence to perfectly emulate other styles. Sure, nothing against getting technique down but again: "This is the way!" = srsly?

Whatevs... Don't mind me and don't take my critizisms to heart, i'm just some bitter nobody. Make yourself a home, Wattumz is a good place to be <3

"YO i know their game better then themselves" = wut?? 

I never really claimed that, not sure why you thought so. I should have framed it better though like "If you, just like me, think that the most important criterion of a good track is the arrangement, then you'd probably agree that it's true". I've been making music for 12 years and one day I just realized that it sounds boring and repetitive (damn, I am repeating the script of my vid now), and wanted to improve my production. Coincidentally most of the tracks I listened to then (well, and still am) appeared to be boring and repetitive too. 

Someone might find pleasure in this repetition no doubt, I don't deny that. I am just not one of those. Thanks for being honest, it's all good.

Matter of perspective isn't it? What you say is 'repetitive' ie fold4wrap5 is the very antithesis of repetition to me, because of the constant syncopation/modulation in the details. 
Whereas your example of 'good arrangement' is the most boring and predictable shit to me, or in the paraphrased words of a chatmmer: 'He seems like a nice guy, but he should learn the difference between subtle displacements and fat old chord changes.'

also, we found your old bandcamp and I like this stuff a lot 

Matter of perspective isn't it?

Yeah totally. 

also, we found your old bandcamp and I like this stuff a lot 

Thanks, that was my paint by numbers cyberpunk-ish stuff, ha-ha. I then realized that there's still nothing better in this genre than AtA, and decided to put it on hold. You can check out this one too although both these are rather repetitive and don't uphold to the standards I propagate now. Got tired of projects and set up ETL as a sort of diary thing to keep track of only the best stuff

why does he shave his beard between the top and bottom of his ears?

this needs answering.

I don't, it just doesn't grow there much. Honestly it's like asking a bald man why he's bald, so stupid. 

Archived