IGNORED

DJ Healer ‎– Nothing 2 Loose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZN5-e9i5dg

https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Healer-Nothing-2-Loose/release/11849140

vinyl only, released same day as this under his other new alias

first time checking out any of his stuff, really enjoyed it - to me sounds like something Nicolas Jaar would put out if he was pushing more for a Huerco S or Gas sound

thanks for reminding me to listen to this, I couldn't be arsed buying the vinyl 'cause I'm saving my pennies

youtube will have to do!

just gently gliding past the 30min mark, such perfect lush vibes

I wish I could buy his whole catalogue on download, this isn't the kind of music I want to keep flipping sides of vinyl, just want to hit play once and drift away....

traumprinz is the man. there is definitely a simplicity to his sound, but it always gets me.

check his most recent mix, its completely packed with amazingness:

https://soundcloud.com/planet-uterus/traumprinz-b2b-dj-metatron-live-at-planet-uterus

sometimes less is more and good god some of these tracks are just perfect

will check out that live mix, thanks

Thank you for posting. I absolutely love this mix.

Can anyone recommend similar mixes / artists?

Simple. Check all his other aliases (DJ Metatron, Prince Of Denmark, Traumprinz, Prime Minister Of Doom) and the Giegling label + sublabels. This is the very easy answer.

Wasn't there some Giegling chauvinism furore?

yawn

If you don't listen to this for that reason you are missing out. Besides he apologized and it doesn't haven't a fucking thing to do with this release.

Nah, I don't care much about it, see also the silly Bjarki stuff, just vaguely recall with the label. I'm impressed at the sheer amount of music he makes. It's almost Colundi level.

right on - yeah I just let the dumb comments speak for themselves and plug along with the music itself

I have a lot of traumprinz to check out still, he does have quite the discography already

This guy's stuff is generally decent but doesn't much grab me, though a few tracks of that newest 3 hour mix so far have been good (only like 20 minutes in so hoping it keeps getting better...)

But wtf is with the shit ton of noise and fake vinyl shit? Seems a bit much. Whatever I guess.

This guy's stuff is generally decent but doesn't much grab me, though a few tracks of that newest 3 hour mix so far have been good (only like 20 minutes in so hoping it keeps getting better...)

But wtf is with the shit ton of noise and fake vinyl shit? Seems a bit much. Whatever I guess.

Yep. Lots of groove but nothing particularly special

Archived