IGNORED

Autechre Live: Dublin July @ National Concert Hall

phudoshin

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it’s odd to non-announce a global non-tour like this, what if this is the only Europe gig..? why are they just recycling the onesix graphics..?

Can’t really place this, what if this is another round of the onesix material..? Been to 3 gigs of that..

yea true, but NTS was thoughtfully designed, has its own graphics & website code & tight schedule with the downloads etc..

for the gigs, seems like “hey we need a poster” “ugh k maybe just use this illustrator file from 2 years ago innit” WHAT DOES IT MEAN

yea true, but NTS was thoughtfully designed, has its own graphics & website code & tight schedule with the downloads etc..

for the gigs, seems like “hey we need a poster” “ugh k maybe just use this illustrator file from 2 years ago innit” WHAT DOES IT MEAN

well, the AE_NA artwork was a remix of AE_LIVE, too... so my best guess is it'll indeed be moar onesix, albeit with fresh takes similar to how pretty much all live sets evolved in the past (art school-> hemsby e.g. which also had 2 years in between them). ... in this case however it really is pretty much the exact same... well dunno man. tdr getting expensive?

the big question to me.. good to splash moneys on Dublin ticks..? It’s a gamble.. would not do it for a 4th time of the onesix gig. Would def do it for new material..

idk i mean their system that they have is obv capable of making so much diff material. i was just astounded they could make something so vastly different from ae_live, as i thought it was surely the pinnacle, so i think its probably on the safe side to assume it will be new material. and besides u could just and see if we get a rec of liquid room tokyos set on 13th june then make ur mind up

Hoping this is more than a one-off and that they’re gearing up for a big tour. One of the local venues here (US) had them listed as playing this month briefly before it was taken down. Maybe someone got the year wrong. 2019 imminent.

Hoping this is more than a one-off and that they’re gearing up for a big tour. One of the local venues here (US) had them listed as playing this month briefly before it was taken down. Maybe someone got the year wrong. 2019 imminent.

<praying to the Rice and Sausage gods that they come to the US again>

<praying to the Rice and Sausage gods that they come to the US again>

They will, but when? Sooner rather than later we all hope.... but my luck they would do a few coastal dates and I'd be without anyway. Cool that they're doing a sit down show though, gotta be more one_six style stuff eh?

Cool that they're doing a sit down show though, gotta be more one_six style stuff eh?

yeah that might indeed be another hint at onesix style.

it also seems rather unlikely to me they'd debut a brand new set overseas for just a select few dates. to me that looks more like a "k aussiejaps, here some onesix for u too now" move.

@phling: i'd just wait a bit. who knows what'll pop up the next few weeks...

actually thats a good point. so far all these tour dates this year are new countries, so 

to me that looks more like a "k aussiejaps, here some onesix for u too now" move.

might be likely

Which venue?

Archived