IGNORED

https://soundcloud.com/darreichungsform/070-l3

not sure if I love this one in particular, but like some 'heir to Autechre' post you made was stupid (probably in the spirit of being lol though) but I think you're pretty ON POINT with autechre type vibes at times. Not so much this track though

not sure if I love this one in particular, but like some 'heir to Autechre' post you made was stupid (probably in the spirit of being lol though) but I think you're pretty ON POINT with autechre type vibes at times. Not so much this track though

i tried to make fun of clickbaiting you see sometimes on the internet with that post you mentioned, caused Herr Jan to close the thread bcs he is a dick head.

You think my tracks induce Autechre vibes? Well, I'm not trying to imitate Autechre and to be honest I think it sounds very different

Yes, it has ae vibes, maybe this is the reason why I would have expected some decunstruction start from the middle of track. I think this approach in make music is great, and the track is valid also in the way you did.

I'm not trying to imitate Autechre

yeah imitation isn't the right word, but I said like 'on point' with evoking similar feelings which I thought was a pretty complicated production process going on with AE? But a lot of AE's 'sound' at least certain periods could be like, I said in the production feels topic that I think 'horror vacui' can be an interesting tool musically too if people exoect a certain amount of 'busy-ness' even by IDM standards? And then I think Autechre in the same track might mix 'horror vacui' with just 'vacui' (bleak unending reverb breathing space out of nowhere). And then just the rest of my argument 'gives same feelings as Autechre' is a certain atonality I can't really elaborate on without feeling like a corny/weak argument. But it's got an atonality like agh I don't even know, you don't really need tonality for a feeling of progression thru a strange musical environment? (Atonal Progressive Trance Mix 2018) My stuff I definitely think is 'detuned' more than atonal, I try to go for weird moments where detuned sounds strangely in tune, consonance and dissonance, like a tiled floor possible meaning, chill the heck out guys lol

Seems alright, seems more like a good starting point but needs more maybe...wasn't revealing much to me on the first listen (though sounds are good, basis of it is good).

Sorry, English isn't my first language. What do you mean by "in the box"? Are you asking if it is all made digital on a computer? Well, this track contains a lot of samples I recorded, for example a shook bottle of soda water with half opened cap causing it to make squeaking noises. I usually aim to create sounds digitally not using any recorded sounds or samples and try to make them sound organic. This time I went the other way around and tried to make recorded sounds sound as if they were made with a computer. Kinda

Sorry, English isn't my first language.

honestly didn't know if DARREICHUNGSFORM was just a random find studying German or what, gud to know

Archived