IGNORED

Merzbow - Pulse Demon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Sutcliffe Jugend played, they were really shit. There was a track they did were the... vocalist? Yeah sure, vocalist, he was shouting random extreme things, insulting the crowd I guess. But eventually one of the lines he threw out was "You stupid fucking ponce!" and I burst out laughing

EXTREME

ahahaha sounds like early Whitehouse/Consumer Electronics. First ever CE release has 14 year old Philip Best shouting shit like "ANAL MASTURBATION" at his schoolmates. Perfect.

Apologies for the slight tangent - But are there any noise artists that use reverb or any kind of acoustic manipulation to give space to the sounds. I always find noise to be rather flat sounding - Sonically brutal, but overall flat. I guess I'm thinking something like this, but don't know if it'd be classed as Noise:

Apologies for the slight tangent - But are there any noise artists that use reverb or any kind of acoustic manipulation to give space to the sounds. I always find noise to be rather flat sounding - Sonically brutal, but overall flat. I guess I'm thinking something like this, but don't know if it'd be classed as Noise:

surely the noise music thread is a better place for that?

Seeing Merzbow tonight with Goiter Sanchez!!  I will be sure to bring my tooth brush.

A lot of John Weise's noise has very cool sound design:

https://johnwiese.bandcamp.com/album/soft-punk

I think my first noise album might have more what you're looking for, as it's also more sound design focussed with some IDM leanings.  Can't believe it was 6 years ago, what the shit: https://cthulhudetonator.bandcamp.com/album/infernal-machines

Anyone knows any noiz artist that also good in music?

guy from whitehouse now does Cut Hands if that counts

the singer of The Boredoms drove a bulldozer through a venue wall for a noise show as well

Anyone knows any noiz artist that also good in music?

Not a huge fan but Dominick Fernow immediately comes to mind. I've listened to far more of his techno and industrial stuff. Lot of noise musicians come out of metal or electronic music and vice-versa. Japanese noise bleeds over to their heavy pysch and experimental rock scenes.

If we're answering the question seriously, then this girl again: 

She does incredible stuff in so many genres. Her guitar ambient stuff as Dementia and Hope Trails is some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard.

Archived