IGNORED

Laurel or yanny

lumines

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck me how did i saw white where it is now blue and yellow where it is black...   :cerious: my mom is standing next to me saying it is white and yellow...

The_Dress_%28viral_phenomenon%29.png

1dd.jpeg

984f288121d5f41db5ef4647a514f9e1.jpg

yesssss

Heard "Ye-ay" repeated times this morning on the mobile speaker. On headphones now it was "Yaurel" the first time and then "Laurel" after that. Weird.

The dress is blue and brown.

Puck.

I can see black or yellow for those thinner stripes, but the other colour is always white in the shade to me (which is light blue if we're not referring to the actual fabric but the lighting upon it).  Mostly it just looks like shit tho.

It sounds 100% Laurel to me if I listen to it from headphones with the headphones on. If I take the headphones off and hold them in the air near the ear, it sounds 100% like Yanny

this is not subjective, the dress is in fact blue and black and the voice says laurel, it's been confirmed by the op's...

edit: fuck me, i'm seeing white and yellow again... i guess it must have to do with the colors i'm exposed to in my laptop screen, right before i started seeing blue and black i'd been reading wiki which has a white bright background with blue bright links... i guess it burned the whites so when i looked at it i say black, but right now it's white again...

edit 2: lol went back up on the page and it's blue again... lol

I wonder what Kanye* has to say about it

*or Jordan Peterson.

Archived