IGNORED

tt1pd

jules

• 2 weeks later...

No question, this is the pinnacle of ae for me. It’s an all on assault but subtle at the same time. It’s so complex and ridiculous that it’s borderline overwhelming. Woodpechre. I will make that shirt for the next time they come to nyc.

Edited by jules

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't get into NTS because of the immense size of the sonic beast (my ears have had other listening commitments since this was released, and I just can't focus Shaolin style on NTS)

but decided to at least have a go and first time I've listened to this track and at halfway point (played it only because I recognised there was chatter about NTS 3 being a bit of a favourite and there was a thread dedicated to this track)

need a thesaurus to come up with some words to describe this! Jesus Christ.....

actually Acid Mwan Idle has just started and this sounds pretty brilliant, maybe I'll hold on a bit longer before cutting loose

I hope one day I'm in a club and all of the sudden they play pp1pd unexpectedly, say, after Rick Astley.

At the woodpechre climax at about 7:00 7:25 I will do a pogo dance and headbanging and after the slowdown I will slowly fly into space.

I guess life makes sense then.

Edited by Guest

• 2 years later...