IGNORED

Aphex Twin at Club to Club 2018 (Torino)

orazioblur

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We're getting close! Anyone been researching some cool spots in Turin or been before and have any recs? Going to be there a few days and only going to the festival the one. 

Turin is a nice city, as other italian ones his architecture makes you gladly walk around... It also has a good nightlife, not sure if in those days other events will take place in clubs due to afx in town ahah

Most famous cultural spots are Egyptian museum (quite trippy) and Mole Antonelliana (the building where the afx logo was screened)

Anyway, am I the only one hoping for something better in the lineup? Vessel is ok but other acts probably don't meet my interest...

Anybody know what’s up with the “?” on the lineup? It’s on the slot after Aphex on the schedule so I’m assuming a mystery artist? Any ideas?

It's a special live set by afx and vibert called total brainmelt

..joking, no idea but hoping for something good, different from that "avantgarde pop"

Yea, this is happening. I'm gonna listen to Leon Vynehall, Blood Orange, Dj Nigga Fox (only to grab a space in the middle of the crowd just in front of AFX) and then afx of course. Crack stage on friday is quite nice too..

Anybody know what’s up with the “?” on the lineup? It’s on the slot after Aphex on the schedule so I’m assuming a mystery artist? Any ideas?

..joking, no idea but hoping for something good, different from that "avantgarde pop"

There was a lady that joined him at Bime. Of course it was impossible to see through all the strobe lights, but she sort of looked like Nina Kraviz to me, could've been subliminal since she was on the lineup for the next night.  But for real for real I'm still hoping ? = Steinvord.

There was a lady that joined him at Bime. Of course it was impossible to see through all the strobe lights, but she sort of looked like Nina Kraviz to me, could've been subliminal since she was on the lineup for the next night. But for real for real I'm still hoping ? = Steinvord.

Someone on reddit says could be his son

There was a lady that joined him at Bime. Of course it was impossible to see through all the strobe lights, but she sort of looked like Nina Kraviz to me, could've been subliminal since she was on the lineup for the next night. But for real for real I'm still hoping ? = Steinvord.

Someone on reddit says could be his son

Can we stop trasmit reddit idiocy onto this forum?

Thx.

You can join our server thru snareup.com and if it confuses you please message us and we will help. Meetups channels at bottom of our server list.. itll make sense if you make it there.. I hope. Or find me on Instagram orsomething. Sorry I never post here but I do read.

I was going to go last night just for Skee Mask, but it's my first time in Italy, so naturally I ate a whole pizza and passed out.  

Stoked to get the backsides of my optic nerves cleaned with 1 million lumens of lasers/strobes and my eardrums re-aligned with that Aphex brand 50 grit resonant filter polish tonight.

Skee Mask was a proper next level set imho. Incredibly eclectic, but well structured but some astounding mixes. Miles ahead of his last set in Brussels and his boiler room set. I hope it was recorded.

Archived