IGNORED

Aphex Twin at Club to Club 2018 (Torino)

orazioblur

I was going to go last night just for Skee Mask, but it's my first time in Italy, so naturally I ate a whole pizza.

Uh. You are supposed to eat the whole pizza. That’s what they are for in Italy. They are meant to be a personal meal.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. Wish they had more things to do in the festivL. Also, Thom Yorke is apparently the '?' because some girl came up to me with a survey for the event and told me it was him.

I guess a lot of hype for that ? is what organizers wanted to produce... but I doubt it will be someone expensive

So let's dream, who would you like to be there tonight instead of that question mark?

I'd say vibert

Going through the videos posted on social media, it sounds like you Italians got the best Aphex show of the tour. You guys got a live version of Tha, Stone in Focus, Mt1, Papat, Cilonen, Phloam, and Oberheim w/some potential new tracks previewed in the intro. I'm jealous. 

Holy crap. I just got back. I cannot believe what he dropped tonight. Mt1 papat clionen phloam and Gwety Mernans. I cannot believe he played Mernans live.

I did not hear or remember tha and stone in focus live. That was one of the best shows I've ever seen

Holy crap. I just got back. I cannot believe what he dropped tonight. Mt1 papat clionen phloam and Gwety Mernans. I cannot believe he played Mernans live.

I did not hear or remember tha and stone in focus live. That was one of the best shows I've ever seen

The intro.

Gwely Mernans!!!

Ivan Ooze, he did Gwely Mernans.

I was imagining 'people overdosing in a far corner of a rave'.

Was another great show in my opinion.

Is it clear who the partner in crime was?

Didn't hear/recognize tha or stone in focus though. I thought the first track he did sounded like some new stuff, but not sure.

It was pretty packed, not a lot of space for movement, but an experience nonetheless.

? Was kode9 i think...it was perfection. Amazing bass music!

Goy to say that this set was better than berlin if a bit shorter. Dont remember Tha being played but well chuffed to hear saw2..Analord..collapse tracks. Defs new shut thrown in and im glad he did a non blisterin.noise ending. Loads of room to dance but it was a assive space . Sound was good..tad better in berlin. I met Whitely at the end ....best hug ever buddy. Great to see you!

Gwely Mernans!!!

Ivan Ooze, he did Gwely Mernans.

I was imagining 'people overdosing in a far corner of a rave'.

lol 

damn he played a shitload of his own tracks, must have been amazing!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Blocking a short live show footage with copyrighted track is a fucking disgrace. I only understand this maneuvers if this was an original version of track uploaded...Too bad the whole fucking show is not copyrighted and blocked...

Archived