IGNORED

Stupid first world luxuries you’re enriching your life with

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Water that I can drink straight from the tap.

Lol, but true.

I try to drink the "tap" water wherever I travel, while I'm still relatively young. I was afraid in India, but surprisingly I was OK.

Admirable. I drank from a beer glass that had been washed in suspect water in Myanmar and was firehosing for days.

South Korea can be hit or miss (mostly OK), Japan no worries. China and Michigan, fuck no.

Haha, Michigan. Now that I'm thinking back, I even had a milkshake from a street vendor in India, which I found out later is a risky proposition.

However, I have had food poisoning twice, both in the US (fuck you, papa john), so my rule is just enjoy and whatever happens, happens.

Guest Ovitus

^ I've been wanting to try hammock camping also, with the tarp n all. I have on hanging in my apartment.

Recently I've started to add cycling to my daily cardio routine. Been riding around on this fixed-gear bike I got on amazon. It's cheap, I've had to replace the handbrake that snapped off, but it's a smooth ride compared to my mountain bike and the single gear makes it a challenge on hills.

bikes.jpg

That style of fixed gear doesn't really fit my tastes, but I liked that style while it lasted. Seems like everyone had one back in like 2010/11.

Juanita's tortilla chips.

South Korea can be hit or miss (mostly OK), Japan no worries. China and Michigan, fuck no.

lol

I ain't left off bad and boujee, y'all think I'm left off bad and boujee.

flol

818v89ra%2BAL._SY445_.jpg

fuck yes

Archived