IGNORED

some guy arrested in the UK

YangYing

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other words Tommy Robinson got exactly what he wanted. If you break the law in the UK, you get arrested and face possible incarceration.

He was arrested for breaching the terms of his suspended sentence.

There was no government conspiracy to cover it up, Breitbart knows what will appeal to its readers. It was widely reported, as were the demonstrations.

In other words Tommy Robinson got exactly what he wanted. If you break the law in the UK, you get arrested and face possible incarceration.

There was no government conspiracy to cover it up, Breitbart knows what will appeal to its readers. It was widely reported, as were the demonstrations.

aphex should get political and name the next album [redacted]

indeed and now soon half a million ppl will have signed a petition to free him

who cares what's real anymore

Nothing alt-right about speaking against the most barbaric religion in the world bringing pedophilia and rape to a first world country.

hi

Yes I have a differing opinion from the majority of this forum, hello.

tbh i'm not sure your opinion differs from that many on here anymore as rampant as such pure idiocy is around here these days

but cool for u that you're proud of your ignorance

btw u were talking about Catholicism, right?

Nothing alt-right about speaking against the most barbaric religion in the world bringing pedophilia and rape to a first world country.

hi

tbh i'm not sure your opinion differs from that many on here anymore as rampant as such pure idiocy is around here these days

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hi

lol ?

Wait, so MIXL2 - rule by mob law?

jesus christ lol no not at all, just pointing out how many people are buying the UK has lost their free speech orwell 1984 v for vendetta bs

edit: not to say that everyone who signed it believes that, but certainly a large minority of ppl on the internets are spewing that left right n center

edit2: my original point was rlly a critique to the alleged media ban (i say alleged but I haven't been able to find a source refuting it), because I think it just gives more fuel to the reactionary ppl spreading this narrative

the other important bit as someone else mentioned is that robinson has a real risk of being killed in prison. If that happens then said substantial minority of people might get unhinged and the situation could snowball into unpleasantness

Oh ok - just seemed like you were offering it as a rebuttal. My mistake for interpreting it as such.

Yes, a lack of critical thinking in full display there with people buying that line.

Archived