IGNORED

some guy arrested in the UK

YangYing

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have a few things, not much tho.. most notably in midsummer we hop like frogs around a symbolic phallus

edit:

midsommar-stoe-636x358.jpg

do you blast Abba nightcore dupstep remixes at the same time

we have a few things, not much tho.. most notably in midsummer we hop like frogs around a symbolic phallus

edit:

midsommar-stoe-636x358.jpg

do you blast Abba nightcore dupstep remixes at the same time

na we b blastin' this quality stuff

Wait, so MIXL2 - rule by mob law?

jesus christ lol no not at all, just pointing out how many people are buying the UK has lost their free speech orwell 1984 v for vendetta bs

edit: not to say that everyone who signed it believes that, but certainly a large minority of ppl on the internets are spewing that left right n center

edit2: my original point was rlly a critique to the alleged media ban (i say alleged but I haven't been able to find a source refuting it), because I think it just gives more fuel to the reactionary ppl spreading this narrative

the other important bit as someone else mentioned is that robinson has a real risk of being killed in prison. If that happens then said substantial minority of people might get unhinged and the situation could snowball into unpleasantness

equating a gimp like Robinson with anything newsworthy just shows your own ignorance unfortunately

Robinson is a race agitating Islamophobic EDL cunt, if he gets filled in in prison then thats just plain ol' karma, you reap what you sow

he's been attempting to corral the worst elements of the right wing here for a while, recruiting from uber racist organized elements within British hooligan firm cohorts, ex-Combat 18 members & ultra-nationalist groups while also attempting to present their hate speech as justifiable......if a tiny "substantial" (lol) minority of twats on the lunatic fringe get wound up over Robinson's past finally catching up with him then fuck them too

how old are you btw, less than a decade out of high school would be my guesstimate, but with a conviction that hasnt been "earned" by enough time in life's trenches

Sweden has some incredible landscapes & coasts, i'd highly recommend getting out & exploring these places while you can, instead of posting bs about a British national disgrace like Robinson that has no bearing on your own life whatsoever

Hail praise Linton

hey I do go out, and it is a pretty place here! but I won't apologize about what things draw my interest, and this particular event did so..

I have never praised the guy, I agree he's a cunt

I'm 21, I show conviction in what I think because then dialogue can happen n people can tell me how much of a retard I am for what I think n then I make my mind up on stuff, chill man

edit: the fuck em too attitude is (partly) what drives the polarization imo.. replace robinson supporters in ur mind with muslims and u get a p shitty picture

why does the one thing contradict the other in ur mind

edit: what's happening in the UK is very similar to what's happening in most of developed Europe, UK seems to be a bit ahead of the curve.. so caring about their liberties is caring about mine

have you heard of Summerisle or Royston Vasey?

if you think you'd benefit from a more expansive 1st person witness account of the current state of British civil liberties, the locals there would love to have you on-board

beautiful landscapes, just be wary of specific days on the olde pagan calendar, things might snowball

I'm 21, I show conviction in what I think because then dialogue can happen n people can tell me how much of a retard I am for what I think n then I make my mind up on stuff, chill man

this is not how learning works, dickhead. I doubt your good faith in a lot of these matters, you just seem to be too into trolling people for your honesty to be believable. saying stupid shit in serious threads and then going HURR IT'S A DISCUSSION RITE GUISE on WATMM of all places doesn't exactly put you the path of becoming a great scholar and discovering truths. if you're at uni, why aren't you engaging in these conversations in the appropriate circles there and then bringing that knowledge with you instead of just shitposting here?

(that's a rhetorical q btw, we know the answer.)

:wub:

edit: I do apologize for the troll post on the Israel thread (that's y u mad at me no?) but on the general I try n do honest discussion (atleast on this kinda thread)

as for me being some introverted autistic watmm shitposter, aren't we all

edit2: also I do think it is a way to learn, I mean ur post on the jbp thread made me do a double take on the immigration thing and id say i learned from it so

• 2 months later...

brief rest stop with family in a motorway services stop on the weekend & some length had fist scrawled "TOMMY'S BACK" on a urinal wall

immediately thought of MIXL2 posts

odd, I haven't posted about that

edit: not like that I mean

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two high court judges have said fresh proceedings can be brought against Tommy Robinson for alleged contempt of court over the filming of people involved in a criminal trial.

Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was jailed in May last year after he filmed people outside Leeds crown court and broadcast the footage on social media.

The court of appeal quashed the contempt finding in August and he was freed after serving two months of his 13-month sentence. The case was referred back to the attorney general, who said in March that it was in the public interest to bring fresh proceedings against Robinson. The full hearing will take place on 4 and 5 July at the Old Bailey.

Robinson, 36, the far-right founder of the English Defence League, could be sent back to jail if he is again found in contempt, which carries a maximum sentence of two years. He is standing as a candidate for MEP for the north-west region in the European elections this month.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/14/tommy-robinson-supporters-gather-for-old-bailey-hearing

• 1 month later...

Archived