IGNORED

Aphex Twin at Funkhaus, Berlin (1st November 2018)

jasondonervan

these fuckers are gonna pack us in like sardines . . .

3NDo.gif

Aphex Twin at Day For Night in Houston, December 2016 [colorized]

Just add rain and lasers
Set Up 707, y’all.

I still get chills just thinking about that moment.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't normally reach out like this but...does anyone happen to have 1 extra ticket for this show?  Message me if you have an extra and maybe we could work something out (not trying to pay more than face value for the ticket but maybe have something to give for appreciation.  Hope its OK to ask here?  I promise I am not a scalper, just wanted to be clear on that. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

one month until the show... still no announcement about the "special guest"? what the fuck

I think they will let us find out at the show itself(:

Hey guys.

I have on ticket to sell(:

I am not going to scalp it, but will try to use this oppurtunity to obtain a rare afx record?

Im looking to sell this ticket for:

60€ + the "Houston tx" record

(: or some other ultra rare goodie :)

Hey guys.

I am not going to scalp it, but will try to use this oppurtunity to obtain a rare afx record

lol what a shit deal

Hey guys.

I am not going to scalp it, but will try to use this oppurtunity to obtain a rare afx record

lol what a shit deal

Why?

Hey guys.

lol what a shit deal

Why?

You're asking nearly what you paid for said (already overpriced IMO) ticket, PLUS a record that's worth roughly 200-300 USD on it's own...

Speaking of which, I will gladly part with my DfN Houston, TX 17.12.16 record for 250 USD

Hey guys.

I am not going to scalp it, but will try to use this oppurtunity to obtain a rare afx record?

Give Away the ticket to someone who will look back at this Collapse Rave with Awesome Memories:)

Hey guys.

lol what a shit deal

Why?

You're asking nearly what you paid for said (already overpriced IMO) ticket, PLUS a record that's worth roughly 200-300 USD on it's own...

Speaking of which, I will gladly part with my DfN Houston, TX 17.12.16 record for 250 USD

Give Away the record to someone:) They'll Flip:)

Hey guys.

lol what a shit deal
Why?

That record was sold for 15€ right?

60€+15 = 75€= ticketprice(:

i thought that was quitte fair, since i saw these tickets go for crazy prices... just like these records.

Thought maybe someone who has this record and does not want to sell it for a stupid price, just like i dont want to sell my ticket for a stupid price, wants to make a trade.

I think its a pretty good deal to trade this ticket for cash and vinyl(: so if anyone wants to offer me some shiny black vinyl, PM da Latté (:

Hey guys.

lol what a shit deal
Why?

That record was sold for 15€ right?

60€+15 = 75€= ticketprice(:

i thought that was quitte fair, since i saw these tickets go for crazy prices... just like these records.

Thought maybe someone who has this record and does not want to sell it for a stupid price, just like i dont want to sell my ticket for a stupid price, wants to make a trade.

I think its a pretty good deal to trade this ticket for cash and vinyl(: so if anyone wants to offer me some shiny black vinyl, PM da Latté (:

Also interested in other rarrities.

P,s do agree concert is overpriced. But maybe it will be something else then just a dj-set... this is what i hope?

Still lolling that 60€ is overpriced to y’all... that is pretty typical for a bigger act in the US. Kraftwerk in 2014 was 75 USD, Sigur Ros in 2016 was 90 USD for nosebleed seats. David Byrne this year was 110 USD for first mezzanine. For Aphex? I would probably easily pay more than any of those. You are spoiled, so just enjoy it!

Still lolling that 60€ is overpriced to y’all... that is pretty typical for a bigger act in the US. Kraftwerk in 2014 was 75 USD, Sigur Ros in 2016 was 90 USD for nosebleed seats. David Byrne this year was 110 USD for first mezzanine. For Aphex? I would probably easily pay more than any of those. You are spoiled, so just enjoy it!

To be fair, I think most, if not all concerts are overpriced these days - I think 20-40 USD is a reasonable range for a concert ticket, with front row/special seating priced at a premium due to the limited number of them.

To be fair, I think most, if not all concerts are overpriced these days - I think 20-40 USD is a reasonable range for a concert ticket, with front row/special seating priced at a premium due to the limited number of them.

I’d agree that most shows are overpriced across the board, but given that environment these tickets are pretty reasonable. I could see venues charging double for this show stateside.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived