IGNORED

Aphex Twin at Funkhaus, Berlin (1st November 2018)

jasondonervan

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes it's expensive, but this is what i was waiting for, almost 10 years since melt! got my ticket and i'm glad i did, already sold out and now going for even more ridiculous prices... any of you going there? where are se germans :-)?

Where's next on d'twins early Winter tour? Im gonna totally guess: South of France

Limerick, Ireland

Birthplace Rave

Well im not taking it for granted and for you know, for the the masf..i'll do an afx road trip wherever he pops up next.... anyone with me?

If it's in Ireland

I'll meet you there:)

Where's next on d'twins early Winter tour? Im gonna totally guess: South of France

Limerick, Ireland

Birthplace Rave

Well im not taking it for granted and for you know, for the the masf..i'll do an afx road trip wherever he pops up next.... anyone with me?

If it's in Ireland

I'll meet you there:)

I'd rather go abroad tbh... especially for festivals. They really suck over here

I'll be going.  I've been too lazy to go to Funkhaus up until now cause it's a bit out the way so pretty happy my first experience there will be AFX.  Can't even remember the last time I saw him either.

The guy I work with has a friend who works there and he is constantly saying what great sound they have, although I guess it depends on which part they're in?  I've seen documentaries featuring other live spaces in the complex that are completely different to the one in that pic.

€70 is fucking expensive but it is AFX and there is an after party but when you can spend a whole weekend in Berghain for €15 it is a bit of a pisstake.  Not that that stopped me from buying a ticket the minute I saw it announced.

I'll be going.  I've been too lazy to go to Funkhaus up until now cause it's a bit out the way so pretty happy my first experience there will be AFX.  Can't even remember the last time I saw him either.

The guy I work with has a friend who works there and he is constantly saying what great sound they have, although I guess it depends on which part they're in?  I've seen documentaries featuring other live spaces in the complex that are completely different to the one in that pic.

€70 is fucking expensive but it is AFX and there is an after party but when you can spend a whole weekend in Berghain for €15 it is a bit of a pisstake.  Not that that stopped me from buying a ticket the minute I saw it announced.

awesome, maybe see you there m8 :-)!

damn, it's sold out. i waited too long cuz i hate that venue with a passion since i saw clark & nathan fake there last year. overpriced, snobbish, very event-y. sound was decent, nothing special. almost no one danced. i sincerely hope you guys_gals have a great show tho, maybe it's in a different part of the place and/or they upped their game

• 3 weeks later...

damn, it's sold out. i waited too long cuz i hate that venue with a passion since i saw clark & nathan fake there last year. overpriced, snobbish, very event-y. sound was decent, nothing special. almost no one danced. i sincerely hope you guys_gals have a great show tho, maybe it's in a different part of the place and/or they upped their game

Same.  For some reason I decided way too late that maybe I should actually go.  Boo.

doesn't sound too good :-(... hope shedhalle will be different though.

Archived