IGNORED

Aphex Twin at Funkhaus, Berlin (1st November 2018)

jasondonervan

My mom and sister are going to this Italy event, because Aphex: https://clubtoclub.it/en/

Not fair. I have a newborn, and they go galavanting off to europe to see the 'Phex, who I introduced them to... and they don't even like Drukqs that much. SMH

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn, it's sold out. i waited too long cuz i hate that venue with a passion since i saw clark & nathan fake there last year. overpriced, snobbish, very event-y. sound was decent, nothing special. almost no one danced. i sincerely hope you guys_gals have a great show tho, maybe it's in a different part of the place and/or they upped their game

damn, it's sold out. i waited too long cuz i hate that venue with a passion since i saw clark & nathan fake there last year. overpriced, snobbish, very event-y. sound was decent, nothing special. almost no one danced. i sincerely hope you guys_gals have a great show tho, maybe it's in a different part of the place and/or they upped their game

Same.  For some reason I decided way too late that maybe I should actually go.  Boo.

No Boo anymore:)

Here's your chance to get tickets, Hurry!!!

:aphexsign: (come on to ireland) :)

gawd aphex is such a don. he's especially proved it in these latter years what with the soundcloud dumps, consistent new releases, and a frickin legit social media presence! such a ledge and inspo legit af zomg

• 2 weeks later...

Came back from Berlin last weekend - to see Pearl Jam - hey I've liked em since college.. fuck you

anyway its my new favorite city and we caught some excellent electro on the last night at Urban Spree... Can't wait for Aphex there... then in Italy!!! I dpontl think i'll be doing Bilbao though.. i do have time/cash limits!

Im not paying these prices unless im guaranteed unreleased tracks, top notch sound engineering and the special guest being steinvord and the tuss doing a live dj set.

stay at home, then.

these fuckers are gonna pack us in like sardines . . .

3NDo.gif

Aphex Twin at Day For Night in Houston, December 2016 [colorized]

Just add rain and lasers

these fuckers are gonna pack us in like sardines . . .

3NDo.gif

Aphex Twin at Day For Night in Houston, December 2016 [colorized]

Just add rain and lasers

Set Up 707, y’all.

Archived