4. Wouldn't Leave 3:25

5. No Mistakes 2:03

6. Ghost Town 4:31

7. Violent Crimes 3:35

cant be arsed with links on mobile but yeah, out now everywhere, just google it

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I... can't tell if that means you like it or hate it.

only heard it 3 times so far but not as good as previous albums :cattears:

gonna need to give it some more time and spins to prob judge

this is ridiculous why is he not just clearing the samples  WHY ???

also lol at stealing samples from an experimental Label like PAN , i cant imagine Kayne listening to their stuff for one sec.

also lol at stealing samples from an experimental Label like PAN , i cant imagine Kayne listening to their stuff for one sec.

Probably on purpose, for publicity

He did buy that photo of Whitney Houston's bathroom for the Pusha T EP last week, so maybe he was a touch skint for cash?  :emotawesomepm9:

I hope PAN sues the fuck out of him. Not because I'm legit with any samples I ever use but because fuck Kanye :)

He did buy that photo of Whitney Houston's bathroom for the Pusha T EP last week, so maybe he was a touch skint for cash?  :emotawesomepm9:

I hope PAN sues the fuck out of him. Not because I'm legit with any samples I ever use but because fuck Kanye :)

aphex had to get lawyers involved for that track kanye sampled.  he just thinks he's god and can do whatever he wants.  he's a cunt

this is ridiculous why is he not just clearing the samples WHY ???

He did buy that photo of Whitney Houston's bathroom for the Pusha T EP last week, so maybe he was a touch skint for cash? :emotawesomepm9:

aphex had to get lawyers involved for that track kanye sampled. he just thinks he's god and can do whatever he wants. he's a cunt

So he used a sample, who in the fuck cares

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J330F met Tapatalk

this is ridiculous why is he not just clearing the samples WHY ???

He did buy that photo of Whitney Houston's bathroom for the Pusha T EP last week, so maybe he was a touch skint for cash? :emotawesomepm9:

aphex had to get lawyers involved for that track kanye sampled. he just thinks he's god and can do whatever he wants. he's a cunt

So he used a sample, who in the fuck cares

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J330F met Tapatalk

it's not that he used  sample he just is a dick about it and no reaon to be that way when he's worth $300 million or whatever the fuck. 

Amazing advertising for Pan. They should be paying Ye. 

kind of, you guys are autistic (again) and assumes everybody knows what the heck some record label called PAN is

I mean it's ok to be autistic but also people on the internet that run under the assumption some random people are going to know some obscure autism term that was coined like 3 years ago like everyone else in the world is constantly reading up on that stuff, is another level of autism

I don't remember the exact term I was confused about, I thought they were saying like 'first person language' versus third person, like if some autistic people talk like "Jimmy can jump" not sure. But it wasn't that at all it was like 'first adjective-conjunctive claymation barista language' (not really) but whatever it was it was sort of brain-melting why someone would assume everyone knows what the term means. I don't even think first person vs. third person would occur to the common layman

Archived