IGNORED

High thoughts thread

zlemflolia

Do we have one of these?

High thoughts thread

What if there is some parameter of society that is overlooked that we should be modifying more.  For instance we're focusing a lot of resources into war, this is obviously not the best choice above enhanced diplomacy really.  And we're no doubt focusing on all kinds of other things.  What if there is some overlooked factor, like the number of linguists who can translate between languages, to help with information dissemination between cultures, that is holding humanity back the most?

Maybe there are just concepts not understood in some languages that are understood in others, and we need more translators to help propagate that information across cultures more readily.  I'm sure small subtle expressions and emotion-description words could be big, but maybe other philosophical ideas are split off to segments of the population based on language alone as well

I never said that, I said that physical aggression needs to be dialed down and diplomacy dialed up, similarly a priority put on more bilingual speakers and diplomats may help that

Oh yeah there is a thread too

you're only allowed to share thoughts in this thread if you are high at the time you write them

crap would like some kinda dank ass meditation count

i had an idea when i was high: like what if the light you saw still was in day/night cycles but when you slept and woke up it would restart the cycle, then there'd be some people walking around in the daylight but others walking in the dark at the same time....

My aunt adopted a mini dachshund that was living on the streets of North Carolina and I thought wow this dog prolly knows how to flip bricks and survive

My aunt adopted a mini dachshund that was living on the streets of North Carolina and I thought wow this dog prolly knows how to flip bricks and survive

what if yo had a bulletproof dog? Why wouldn't you let him join the police force

i had an idea when i was high: like what if the light you saw still was in day/night cycles but when you slept and woke up it would restart the cycle, then there'd be some people walking around in the daylight but others walking in the dark at the same time....

This is pretty cool; sounds like the setup of a China Mieville novel

brutal monday, got home to an empty house & did the needful, Volcano to the rescue

the real reason cough splutter, honestly now, for vaping up is the walk planned for 7:30 & the gradient to be conquered, def pain management lubricant & you can only dose up with so many opiate pain meds so often b4 junk sickness

what was the question again? high thoughts, right, this stew is delicious, not too heavy for unseasonably hot weather, i see someone put some spuds in & they mash/soak up the juices nicely, tasting rosemary, garlic, def some kind of tomato puree/ketchup, red wine, well seasoned, enough time not to cause indigestion, found a 1982 Grateful Dead cover of "Its All Over Now" from Manor Downs/Texas thats distilled genius, but this stew is banging/dinner medal/10

not too high

Archived