IGNORED

Name an Autechre track

Blir

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you name the Autechre track where the beat goes like "tuck-tuck tutu-TUCK" and then the bass like "boiiiing bong bong bobooing" and the melody is like "plink ... plink ... plink plink plink ... plink"?

Can you name the Autechre track where the beat goes like "tuck-tuck tutu-TUCK" and then the bass like "boiiiing bong bong bobooing" and the melody is like "plink ... plink ... plink plink plink ... plink"?

Basscadet

there's this one that goes like AWTEKRA, AWTEKRAAAAAAAAAAA, OSSILAAATING

Love this one (and the set that follows :music: )

It's AW-TEK-ER, by the way, and here's where you can find the latest news and info on Booth and Brown.

Basscadet

I tought on Cipater...

Prince Moth Mothy Moth Moth

Theme of Sudden Roundabout?

I couldn't remember so I went and searched and yeah. https://forum.watmm.com/topic/81109-aaa-ask-autechre-anything-sean-and-rob-on-watmm/?p=2086410

from Rob:

iirc it was actually 'Prince Moth Mothy Moth Mother' not as in yr mum, but as someone who does moths

Archived