IGNORED

Name an Autechre track

Blir

tac Lacora is now called: tic tac Licorice

netlon sentinal is now called: nelson centennial

lentic catachresis is now called: lentil soup catharsis

Etchogon-S is now called: Etchasketch-S

pce freeze 2.8i is now called: i-Tunes update number 2,800,000 just froze my PC.

Tkakanren is now called: Serje Tkakanren

WNSN is now called: V V I V Σ I V

Nuane is now called: Dwayne's Nuance

spTh is now called: 2000 and Twelb: A spTh Odythey

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, wow, good one.

hairgelis casual

There, I named one out of thin air. Now the thread is everything you wanted it to be.

Look, i read the thread. I could have said bine, spl9, or surripere, and even attempted to explain why a track is my favorite. But most likely, nobody cares. Notice you didn't get a lot of serious answers. There's always a chance you could have changed the direction of this by explaining why you named montreal or clipper from the outset...as fun as a long list of autechre track names would have been.

Oh, wow, good one.

hairgelis casual

There, I named one out of thin air. Now the thread is everything you wanted it to be.

Look, i read the thread. I could have said bine, spl9, or surripere, and even attempted to explain why a track is my favorite. But most likely, nobody cares. Notice you didn't get a lot of serious answers. There's always a chance you could have changed the direction of this by explaining why you named montreal or clipper from the outset...as fun as a long list of autechre track names would have been.

Look at Mr Serious over here.

Archived