Dj Nigga Fox - Crânio

Ivan Ooze

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is nobody talking about this album here?

I'm going to go ahead and speak for everyone here; it's because it's shit, mate

sorry ivan :(

Nigga Fox is great, this release was enjoyable but not his best imo. If you like this check P.Adrix and Dj Lycox.

Edited by Allize

here's that "bird" track but anything from this album is just as good

Seriously dope track.  

So, as a white guy is it cool for me to say this artist's full moniker in conversation, or do I have to say "DJ N-word fox" every time?  Ah well, still less verbally awkward than oneohtrix point never.

It's frustrating that more and more good artists keep using awkward as hell names.  This never used to be an issue.  There was a time when terrible names were synonymous with terrible music.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

• 3 weeks later...

I've been meaning to check this artist out for a while, and now I need to with Mike P's recommendation... but lol, seriously, Ragnar had it spot on with the "is this a Renard alias" comment. I have just imagined it sounding like Furry-core and I havent been able to get over it

I've been meaning to check this artist out for a while, and now I need to with Mike P's recommendation... but lol, seriously, Ragnar had it spot on with the "is this a Renard alias" comment. I have just imagined it sounding like Furry-core and I havent been able to get over it

lol

I listened to this a week or so ago cause I remembered Ivan hyping it up a lot and it was ok, didn't blow my mind but it's definitely enjoyable. Made me want to listen to errorsmith's Superlative Fatigue again

Easily as good as old Aphex. Probably my favourite artist of the last 5 years. 

yes! :) i can't sit still to his music

Ivan you been drinking and smoking too much mate. Along with Bewwip supposedly being Squarepusher and Heorge Garrison being Aphex Twin

what the fuck? that tune is fucking turd lol

c'mon man

Edited by beerwolf