IGNORED

Gemini Archives - Slow User

Hi everyone

Florklang Records is releasing a cassette and digital EP of mine on July 5th.

Thanks for tuning into my demo tracks I posted on here, finally got them finished.

Pre-order here: florklang.bandcamp.com/album/slow-user

Their other vinyl releases are now available in digital format.

Definitely check out Cool and Frank if you haven't already.

Side A

https://soundcloud.com/florklang/fklg04c_gemini-archives-slow-user-sideacassette-release

Side B

https://soundcloud.com/florklang/fklg04c_gemini-archives-slow-user-sidebcassette-release

• 4 weeks later...

Really weird stuff going on melodically in Friend Mode...not in a bad way, just weird. I like weird. :) Good vibe to the other tracks as well, a little bit on that BOC tip for my usual taste but I'm going to have to give the whole album a listen through once it's up. 

Really weird stuff going on melodically in Friend Mode...not in a bad way, just weird. I like weird. :) Good vibe to the other tracks as well, a little bit on that BOC tip for my usual taste but I'm going to have to give the whole album a listen through once it's up. 

Thanks! I'm glad you dig. Yeah BOC is definitely an influence as well as Bochum Welt and Aphex of course.

• 1 month later...

Signed up here just to say what a treat it was to find your album, and to congratulate you on its release! Xavier at Buch Spieler Records in Montpelier showed it to me today and said I should check it out.. he's usually spot on with what I'd like, but this one was such a nice surprise.

Double nice to find out that you're also in Vermont! I've been working on getting my first release out this year, but it still feels like a pipe dream. Very happy that you pulled it off!

Your tape sounds beautiful.. emotional and uplifting tones, really impressive and complex sequencing that always keeps the vibe together.. just wonderful. Can't wait to rewind it :)

Thank you for making this and getting it out in to the world.. gives me inspiration to keep trying!

Archived