Sign in to follow this  
brap23

Luke Vibert US Dates

I'm gonna try to make the San Francisco show.  Seeing Luke is on my bucket list.

Apparently there is a show in Atlanta. I might try to go to that one.

good room is a perfect venue. will be there. lets hang friends.

Gonna be in the city that day. Clap! Clap! and Bambounou are playing the rooftop of Elsewhere during the day. I must get tickets for Luke Vibert that night.

Wish the tickets would go on sale for the Seattle show. Never actually seen a show there, not sure who they sell tickets through, causing me anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wish the tickets would go on sale for the Seattle show. Never actually seen a show there, not sure who they sell tickets through, causing me anxiety.

I’m probably just going to end up calling them if they don’t go up in another week.

oooh! good room show in bK! I think i will be there

I’m probably just going to end up calling them if they don’t go up in another week.
Pls post here if you find anything out!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Will be at the Chicago show.

Good Room

This means there'll (probably) be a poster by Braulio Amando, which is usually a show in itself!

Edited by aencre

shit. forgot to buy a ticket for the portland gig

yeah pdx seems to be sold out but on the upside i wont be staying up till 2.am to watch luke vibert stare at his laptop on a thursday

LV is fab doing his DJ thing.. he ended with a shit-ton of afx at the London gig before the summer. Danced my ass off..

the best though was Sydney back in 2006... I swear to got he played about 30 mins of crazy acid funk very much like Afx's Lush Acid  

yeah im sure it'll be a good time. I was a bit grumpy when writing that. I saw luke vibert open for Plaid in NYC back in ~2004 and had a blast. 

I'm really stoked that they announced the opener (FaltyDL) for the Good Room gig. I used to listen to him years ago and he's a huge fan of Vibert. He's dropped Plug tracks in his NYC Boiler Room gig and at other gigs as well. Gonna be a great show fo sho

I totally forgot about this show. There's been almost no promotion for the Atlanta show (have I missed it yet?) I guess it doesn't matter in my case, because I'm currently broke as fuck :(

I'm pretty close to that even further festival.  Seeing Vibert/eprom/otto might be worth the drive.

Live in MIlwaukee, knew several people who went and several who played the festival. UR was headlining I saw. Any chance you were able to go? I had to work, and missed it for the 3rd time now. :(

Vibert's last show is tomorrow in Brooklyn. Anyone wanna meet up tmrw?

Going with a friend, I'll be wearing a light blue button down shirt and dark blue jeans. Hope to see you there.