IGNORED

Luke Vibert US Dates

brap23

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently there is a show in Atlanta. I might try to go to that one.

good room is a perfect venue. will be there. lets hang friends.

Gonna be in the city that day. Clap! Clap! and Bambounou are playing the rooftop of Elsewhere during the day. I must get tickets for Luke Vibert that night.

Wish the tickets would go on sale for the Seattle show. Never actually seen a show there, not sure who they sell tickets through, causing me anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wish the tickets would go on sale for the Seattle show. Never actually seen a show there, not sure who they sell tickets through, causing me anxiety.

I’m probably just going to end up calling them if they don’t go up in another week.

I’m probably just going to end up calling them if they don’t go up in another week.
Pls post here if you find anything out!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

LV is fab doing his DJ thing.. he ended with a shit-ton of afx at the London gig before the summer. Danced my ass off..

the best though was Sydney back in 2006... I swear to got he played about 30 mins of crazy acid funk very much like Afx's Lush Acid  

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really stoked that they announced the opener (FaltyDL) for the Good Room gig. I used to listen to him years ago and he's a huge fan of Vibert. He's dropped Plug tracks in his NYC Boiler Room gig and at other gigs as well. Gonna be a great show fo sho

I totally forgot about this show. There's been almost no promotion for the Atlanta show (have I missed it yet?) I guess it doesn't matter in my case, because I'm currently broke as fuck :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty close to that even further festival.  Seeing Vibert/eprom/otto might be worth the drive.

Live in MIlwaukee, knew several people who went and several who played the festival. UR was headlining I saw. Any chance you were able to go? I had to work, and missed it for the 3rd time now. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived