IGNORED

Luke Vibert US Dates

brap23

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Luke Vibert Producer returns to the USA in Jan. 2019 for a short run of confirmed dates...
Fri. Jan. 11: Brooklyn, NY
Sat. Jan. 12: Denver, CO
Sun. Jan. 13 - Wed. Jan. 16: (DATES OPEN)
Thurs. Jan. 17: Boston, MA
Fri. Jan. 18: San Francisco, CA
Sat. Jan. 19: Los Angeles, CA

• 2 weeks later...

Wowow. Very good set. I think his summer gig in Brooklyn was a tad better though. He played for 2 1/2 hours with the same formula as last time: dance music in the beginning and jungle in the end. Played some afx, Dom & Roland, LFO, etc. Snagged a picture with him and complimented on his set. Really nice dude. It was nice seeing Obed as well and raving with him and his gf. Thanks lovely people

Wowow. Very good set. I think his summer gig in Brooklyn was a tad better though. He played for 2 1/2 hours with the same formula as last time: dance music in the beginning and jungle in the end. Played some afx, Dom & Roland, LFO, etc. Snagged a picture with him and complimented on his set. Really nice dude. It was nice seeing Obed as well and raving with him and his gf. Thanks lovely people

His set last summer in Brooklyn was epic- 4 hours!   I'll be catching the show in Cambridge, MA  this time around

Archived