IGNORED

Primary Node - Aeolipile

acroplane

a0762796278_16.jpg

Primary Node - Aeolipile

Primary Node return to Acroplane Recordings for their 2nd release, following on from the extremely well received 2016 debut LP My Part in this Downfall.

Aeolipile continues a varied approach to techno and analogue sonic manipulation, yet arguably delivers a more dancefloor-focussed release.

Two excellent remixes from long term Acroplane contributors Swarm Intelligence (Voitax, Ad Noiseam, Acroplane) and Dead Sound (Perc Trax, Null+Void, Acroplane) close out an EP that marks a fresh statement of intent for both artist and label.

1. Wrangling Seagulls
2. Heron's Ball
3. LBK MLS
4. Obstruct Distortion
5. TimeRave Zero
6. Wrangling Seagulls (Swarm Intelligence Remix)
7. TimeRave Zero (Dead Sound Remix)

Available now from the Acroplane Bandcamp store at www.acroplane.org

Then released via Bleep, Boomkat, Itunes, Amazon, Juno, Clone and the usual big stores Monday 18th June 2018.

i prefer wrangling seagulls to heron's ball. both are very heavy productions. wrangling seagulls reminds me of leftfield. heron's ball sounds a bit like serge fenix rendered 2

Thanks for the feedback. There are some real gems in the full EP. All free to check out via Bandcamp currently, and the sound quality isn't bad. Sounds much better via a FLAC purchase obviously :p

I like it. Very energetic and nice sound textures. A little too compressed for my ears though, the sound design hits you like a brick and leaves no room for breathing. Loudness war.

Archived