IGNORED

Aphex Twin at BIME live 2018

d-a-m-o

Did he play any new stuff?

Nope. From the looks of the incomplete setlist, he only dropped one of his own tracks, "Elephant Song". No new material or even a track off of Collapse. I wouldn't expect any new material on this run with Collapse having been recently released (may be a while for new material), but I did at least expect a track or two off of collapse.

Does the mystery person have red hair or is that just lights?

Nope. From the looks of the incomplete setlist, he only dropped one of his own tracks, "Elephant Song". No new material or even a track off of Collapse. I wouldn't expect any new material on this run with Collapse having been recently released (may be a while for new material), but I did at least expect a track or two off of collapse.

yeah you're right. He usually plays more of his own stuff though doesn't he? When I saw him in houston he played like.. 10-15 of his own tracks. 

yeah you're right. He usually plays more of his own stuff though doesn't he? When I saw him in houston he played like.. 10-15 of his own tracks. 

Yeah, he usually drops around 5-8 of his own tracks. 

Yeah, he usually drops around 5-8 of his own tracks.

DFN? More like 3 of his own tracks

Tracklist from the show so far:

Jigga - "Nitya"

Solid pick from Ricardo there. Would have gone with 'fow Low' myself, badman killah Jigga trak... but what do I know? (side-note: the bunch of releases on the Lafcof bandcamp are no pennies if you fancy them. See also: Ai EP - but bring some money for that one)

Jigga is bonervan approved, have been keeping an eye on his stuff for a little while now and his newest EP is indeed noice. Crossing fingers for an LP in the not too distant futures.

Nice, not surprised that DJ Seinfeld - "Sakura" - that track had some RDJ DJ set vibes for sure. Couple familiar tracks he's played before, like Pale Sketcher. Cool to see he likes Lakker, MESH, and Skee Mask.

Wish I could of gone, have family from the Basque country and it would of been a great reason to visit the area

Archived