IGNORED

WORLD CUP FEVER

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we might be rid of the viking clap in just one more game. Get fucked, Iceland.

Haha, this popped into my mind when there was some saddish attempt for the viking claps at the RUS-CRO game. IIRC there was another try on some another previous non-Iceland game too. On the scale of 1 to 10 how thrilled are you?!!! :emotawesomepm9:

Pfft 1-1 Henderson to bottle it on pens.

it'll be cagey, whether the dam breaks & Modric hosts a conductor's soiree is another matter

may the better team win w/out recourse to pens, cos if Inglan lose like that it'll be media saturation forever (+ Bozza's Brexit buffoonery), but if they win it'll be infinitely worse, that gleam in the eyes of Inglan colleagues has already morphed into a blinding glint.....

France should edge Belgium, but in a WC-semi who knows, enjoyed Belgium's mix of Spain-style possession with more physical attributes & timing the right pass forward, its a shame France v Belgium isnt the final tbh

i really wanted france to lose because i don't like that country, but some of the shit they pulled before scoring and becoming boring was pretty impressive to watch for a non-fan of football like me.

very good defensive display from france, both keepers had to make some good saves, lukaku was shit. the frogs deserved it.

How are you going to say Lukaku was shit? He got virtually no service against possibly the best CB pair in the tournament.

Anyhow, better team won at the end of the day. Though Hazard made a good sales pitch to Madrid...

France looks set to take their second trophy. Doubt either Hrvatska or England has what it takes to break that defense. England perhaps more of a chance. Personally hope anyone but ENG to win it, because them Engerland fans come off as right cunts, who deserve no happiness in their life.

today's game is a tough one, you got cunts on one side and this balkan ultranationalist bullshit on the other. kinda hard to chose who you want to lose more. but i guess it's more fun to see ultranationalists lose though.

These fucking cunts should be up 3-0 but no fuck they have to make it difficult. Plus I can't drink on the job, so having to watch this sans la biere is tough going.

Not even pretending to work now.

Archived