IGNORED

WORLD CUP FEVER

At least the Ronaldo goal was well taken.

Rocket of a header, and his ability to get into space is pretty much unparalleled.

Work was actually more interesting than the Uruguay - Saudi match lol.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flol:

https://youtu.be/RIPDb9E1VNU

maybe he has some weird genetic condition whereby his nerves are super sensitive.

Portugal game was mildly entertaining, end to end at times, even if it was lacking in quality. Portugal were shit and Morocco should really have got something out of it, there's been a lot of poor play in the final third in general this WC. Uruguay game was even more boring than the first half of the Russia game yesterday, terrible.

Apparently the Iranians have brought about 10 times the number of supporters as the Spanish, who don't seem to travel in big numbers for some reason, strange for such a big footballing nation, I know they're not the richest country, but neither are Iran.

i think it's pretty easy to get from tehran to kazan. fairly close. 

Straya - Danes was decent enough, think Straya are fucked - if France beats Peru, them and Denmark just play for the draw and go through.

On an unrelated note - TIL about the Emu War: wikipedia.org/Emu_War

CroaaaaaaaaTiaaaaaa

:ok:

What was that? Messi G.O.A.T. ?

messi-goat-759.jpg

The best player in the history of football?

4CE6A3F200000578-5803225-image-a-76_1528

That's the goat (lucky one after betting with Quaresma):

5b2aa47be552e.jpg

Oh and the best number 10 in the world who leads the team, scores goals or penalties is this bad boy:

DgO7tmyXkAAS35X.jpg

Goodnight.

Diego's coke dealer in Russia better have a strong supply.

Argentina was trash. Sampaoli should never have been given the manager's position.

Argentina could still go through - depending on the Nigeria - Iceland game tomorrow. Nigeria wins tomorrow, Argentina beat Nigeria by enough goals and well...stranger things have happened.

Huh...whadda ya know.

Apparently Argentine players have met to demand Sampaoli is removed before their match against Nigeria. What a clusterfuck.

it was a really fun game. I'm hoping serbia are angry and kick the shit out of brazil the next round. supporting my deep swiss roots even tho everyone on the swiss team is from yugoslavia or africa lol

fair play to the germans for not giving up, they were terrible for most of the game, but actually seemed to get better after the red card. they'll need to get a lot better if they want to win the thing.

Archived