IGNORED

WORLD CUP FEVER

My teams Australia and Uruguay having a solid Cup thus far. Australia have exceeded my expectations, filled me with pride. Whilst Uruguay haven't clicked yet, and have only faced already knocked out teams, I think they have it in them to possibly go all the way (which I've never believed before in my lifetime, including 2010).

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Germany will be kicked out soon. Those screaming dumbass neighbours are hella annoying

lol I live all the way in Alaska and my family and I were most certainly those dumbass screaming neighbors.

amazing worldcup so far! brofist to nigeria and croatia

...................__ 

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 

.........\.................'...../ 

..........''...\.......... _.·´ 

............\..............( 

englandddddd

Wasn’t 4-4-2 so can’t call it proper football but still a good win ;)

Crazy to think that anyone can still go through in the Germany group.

Good goal from Lingard, not exactly a great performance from England though (a bunch of goals from set pieces and penalties mostly), Panama were shocking.

Went into the office today, chatting with the English lads was hilarious, they're all convinced they're going to win the whole thing now. lol.

They all have that gleam in their eye.

they have that gleam in their eyes since 1966 ; )

it seems a bit different this tournament, a new crop of players relatively unscathed by history, they havent monsooned anyone since the Germans in Munich, so a 6-1 win has sent a few neural networks into prolapse

but....if you work around Inglan fans, this time of summer can be fkn horrific, christ if they win it we'll NEVER hear the end of it, ever

technically better, more cohesive & skillful teams than Inglan, but knockout football's a funny olde game

One thing good about England this time round is it really is about the team. There are no “undroppable” players in this side. Maybe Kane, but he doesn’t have the appearance of that ego at least.

I’d say England are probably in the top 8 of teams here, but I think their round of 16 draw is tough either way.

credit where its due to Southgate there, they've still conceded a few so i dunno if they can tighten up at the back enough to keep out the likes of Spain etc

every fkn pub in Bristol has a flag of St George draped over it nowwwww, swear it brings me out in hives

Archived