IGNORED

WORLD CUP FEVER

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame the Germany knockout was already decided by the Sweden game. Those Korea goals wouldve been so much sweeter had they actually made a difference.

What are you talking about, one goal win by Germany would advance them as Mexico had the worst goal difference out of the three teams.

Shame the Germany knockout was already decided by the Sweden game. Those Korea goals wouldve been so much sweeter had they actually made a difference.

What are you talking about, one goal win by Germany would advance them as Mexico had the worst goal difference out of the three teams.

Yeah what Lare said - Once Sweden was ahead, Germany could have won and kicked out Mexico.  Thus, all the Mexico fans, even in the stadium, were furiously staring/refreshing their phones toward the end.  S Korea gave us a huge selfless gift (well, a gift plus their dignity) by not letting Germany win

why is everyone is happy germany is out? i wanted them to humiliate brasil again  :w00t:

and after maradona's behavior last night (?) would've nice to see argentina also get an epic beatdown

why is everyone is happy germany is out?

Bcs my neighbours go crazy when Germany plays. I don't want them to have fun. Only reason why Germany should stay in is that Mexico would have been kicked out, who likes Mexico? Isn't the appeal of soccer the malicious joy of teams getting kicked out and people being disappointed?

Only reason why Germany should stay in is that Mexico would have been kicked out, who likes Mexico? Isn't the appeal of soccer the malicious joy of teams getting kicked out and people being disappointed?

correct- would definitely like to see mexico kicked out ASAP (of the world cup that is)

why is everyone is happy germany is out? i wanted them to humiliate brasil again :w00t:

and after maradona's behavior last night (?) would've nice to see argentina also get an epic beatdown

I’m. not happy they’re out,fucked my brackets big time. This German team would not have humiliated the Brazilians.

Maradona fucking hell. Drinking wine and doing lines. Ends up in a hospital.

Yes Brazil is a bit yawnworthy for me. No real reason why.

The Germans being knocked out is a bit of a Catch22, as on their day they do bring the entertaintment. On refelection I'm not so over the moon they have gone out at such an early stage. 

Colombia and Japan going through. Really expected Poland to make it out of the group, but Lewa just never got going - course the Poland midfield is quite underwhelming, so that didn't help matters.

Rumours are Vardy to start v. Belgium, should be a gong show.

Archived