IGNORED

ultrawide monitors

YEK

anyone here got one? i'm really interested but they are quite expensive and i have a feeling they will drop in price eventually..

it's all about-pro-duc-tivity

Had one at work, went back to a dual monitor setup, not my cuppa

interesting, i'm looking into this so i DON'T have to use two monitors.

With multiple monitors you can control where the viewing angles are, whereas with a single ultrawide, you're stuck with that.

Also some like the physical separation of the monitors as a way to compartmentalise their workflow. I know I fall into this category.

i'm going with an lg ultrawide 1080p 29inch. i've heard the 1080p 34 inch look like shit because of low pixel count. the 1440p is too much money

With multiple monitors you can control where the viewing angles are, whereas with a single ultrawide, you're stuck with that.

Also some like the physical separation of the monitors as a way to compartmentalise their workflow. I know I fall into this category.

Solution - 2 ultrawide monitors....

Solution - 2 ultrawide monitors....

You Cray cray, man

i'm going with an lg ultrawide 1080p 29inch. i've heard the 1080p 34 inch look like shit because of low pixel count. the 1440p is too much money

I'd honestly get a 1440P (aka 2K) monitor over an ultrawide with only 1080 horizontal. I use a 27" Dell 1440P at work (upgraded from 2x 1080P 24") and you get so much more screen real estate. If you want the ultrawide for horizontal space, then I would go dual 1440P (24-27") or an ultrawide that has 1440P vertical.

I'd honestly get a 1440P (aka 2K) monitor over an ultrawide with only 1080 horizontal. I use a 27" Dell 1440P at work (upgraded from 2x 1080P 24") and you get so much more screen real estate. If you want the ultrawide for horizontal space, then I would go dual 1440P (24-27") or an ultrawide that has 1440P vertical.

I don't know if my computer can handle 1440 and they are so much more expensive.

i have a laptop with specs

intel core i7-2670qm cpu @ 2.20 Ghz

8 gb ram

graphic card : intel hd graphics 3000

i have 1 vga out and 1 hdmi out

what should i do, not too expensive..

i have a laptop with specs

intel core i7-2670qm cpu @ 2.20 Ghz

8 gb ram

graphic card : intel hd graphics 3000

i have 1 vga out and 1 hdmi out

what should i do, not too expensive..

could i buy a monitor that has a vga input and an hdmi input and buy 2 of them ? 

Archived