02. Careless 6:02

03. Tasser 6:21

04. Vented 7:00

05. North 6:24

06. Stell 6:09

07. Kalosi 6:51

08. Nims 5:51

6ebtdRJl.png

Spent a bit of time listening to Blawan. Never really been blown away but always thought perhaps he could conjure up something special, so I'll be listening to this and see if there's any magic forthcoming.

I am quite enjoying "Klade". Perfect beginner. Like some kind of huge old machine being turned on the first time in millenia and gradually powering up. Eventually it gets to chugging along while mutating streams of plasma to wisp around the thing as it thumps and bumps.

kinda of overrated but it's still alright

he's been kind of riding on this sound since he started releasing EPs on ternesc back in 2015 and I found the minimalism of it really interesting, but the last two LPs have me scratching my head a little bit about what it is he's trying to do with his music, considering he is capable of dropping the most destructive bangers like Bohla and Peaches. Hmm

Spent a bit of time listening to Blawan. Never really been blown away but always thought perhaps he could conjure up something special, so I'll be listening to this and see if there's any magic forthcoming.

his older stuff is pretty fuckin mental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ7A1IFPxNQ

his older stuff is pretty fuckin mental

that ep is his best work

he's been kind of riding on this sound since he started releasing EPs on ternesc back in 2015 and I found the minimalism of it really interesting, but the last two LPs have me scratching my head a little bit about what it is he's trying to do with his music, considering he is capable of dropping the most destructive bangers like Bohla and Peaches. Hmm

yeah exactly my thoughts. so many young(er) artists out there exploring breaking ground with their first releases and after a couple of years they get stuck to a formula and I'm like - where did their pioneering spirit go? well I guess not everyone is about sonic adventures like us - probably more money in being predictably. still a banging minimalist techno record, no doubt!

Archived