101668-1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1529522898

DIdn't realize this was coming out. So far I am diggin the hell out of this release. More of the kind of crunchy breakbeat hardcore-ish techno that we have been enjoying much of lately. Lots of fucking sub bass. Not sure on all the tracks, only given it a cursory listen but there were some definite chunes. Mancester and Nya are impressing me so far.

http://ostgut.de/label/record/216

The recent Appleblim album was great too - the cream of the dubstep producers have gone on to better things.

I was thinking to launch a topic and then I forgot. One of the best LPs that graced my ears this year.

And the new Martyn is maybe his best, even if none of long players really convinced me, but they had all great moments.

The recent Appleblim album was great too - the cream of the dubstep producers have gone on to better things.

I was thinking to launch a topic and then I forgot. One of the best LPs that graced my ears this year.

And the new Martyn is maybe his best, even if none of long players really convinced me, but they had all great moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKaNVtiQdU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtN5qBN87Y

Always loved that “We Are You In The Future” track. Will check the new album for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKaNVtiQdU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtN5qBN87Y

Always loved that “We Are You In The Future” track. Will check the new album for sure.

Yeah that's a killer track. Really loving this new album too. Why is my favorite so far, with those Source Direct-esque pads and tabla. Super smooth. They're all great though. Overall I'd say its probably his most consistent album, but it's a tough call between this and Ghost People.

yep great album cover 

I've kind of applied the brakes to how much new music I listen to, but Voids and the new one by Blawan have had a spin. Both seemed fairly evenly matched, possibly the Blawan one edging it...

Need to check this.. and did someone say appleblim has an album out!? Fuck missed that.. will have to get on that as well!

It almost had no real promotion, which is incredible.

I had pre ordered it through the label's bandcamp, but 3 days after the release still no download. So I used my little fingers to send a PM and then it happened. Strange nowadays...

djrum sounding sick as balls

that guy is so fucking solid and underrated

Need to check this.. and did someone say appleblim has an album out!? Fuck missed that.. will have to get on that as well!

same here - man years ago I was all over future bass / post-dubstep and then it totally dropped off my radar - been slipping into my listening lately though, including the new Martyn 

new Pinch has been great as well - he did a collab with Adrian Sherwood last year that was excellent

between martyn and appleblim my ten years ago self is pleased

also new ital tek.

Imagine if Shackleton were to drop a new album soon too.......

Yes, please.

Oh nice, last month or so a few tracks from Great Lengths came on shuffle and I was wondering what happened to this dude... Definitely checking this out!

same here - man years ago I was all over future bass / post-dubstep and then it totally dropped off my radar - been slipping into my listening lately though, including the new Martyn

new Pinch has been great as well - he did a collab with Adrian Sherwood last year that was excellent

Yeah enjoyed that Pinch /sherwood album.. on a post-dubstep tip you heard Peverelist album from last year? That is awesome stuff.

Shout out to the artwork too, one of my favorites in recent memory.

reminds me of the livity sound artwork which is some of my favorite stuff, and it fits cuz the sound is definitely related.

a3830598612_14.jpg

Shout out to the artwork too, one of my favorites in recent memory.

reminds me of the livity sound artwork which is some of my favorite stuff, and it fits cuz the sound is definitely related.

a3830598612_14.jpg

New Via Maris is tight.

Solid and entertaining LP, would have loved a second "We Are You In The Future", that track is like pure stroke of genius.

Great suggestions in here, Djrum / Struction needs more love for sure and Livity Sound is amazing. And I need to check out that Appleblim LP soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived