IGNORED

poveryt

juiceciuj

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crass mate, sehr crass.

you should give them more of your stuff

No you should just exploit other people’s labour. Carry on.

Yes, industrial nations exploit poorer countries, that doesn't mean you can point your finger at a random person living in an industrial nation and say "it's your fault". It's a structural problem

What the heck is your problem?

Crass mate, sehr crass.

you should give them more of your stuff

No you should just exploit other people’s labour. Carry on.

Yes, industrial nations exploit poorer countries, that doesn't mean you can point your finger at a random person living in an industrial nation and say "it's your fault". It's a structural problem

What the heck is your problem?

I’m not pointing the finger, just disappointed that outrage seems to always get directed at the latest ‘phenomena’ and not the most pressing concerns at hand.

He's *ever* so smaht

I’m open minded. You should try it, but you might find out some things you don’t like about yourself. Can you handle it?

Probably rampant capitalism

Probably

A couple days ago I was walking to my vehicle and this guy came up to me, asked if I had some money he could have so he could buy a sub, gave some story about getting evicted, blah blah.  I thought it was mostly BS, and that his approach was way too aggressive in the first place.  He also tried to sell me hash...  Anyway, I panicked and was like "alright man, I'll see what I've got."  Gave him $2, to which his response was "ah come on man, don't you have $10?  I need to buy a sub!"  Then I just felt like an idiot for giving anything and rewarding that sort of obnoxious behaviour.  That's usually how my street charity pans out. 

Not sure why I bothered writing that either, but I don't want it to have been a complete waste of time, so I'mma post it b/c fuck.

Archived