IGNORED

poveryt

juiceciuj

poveryt persists because too much attention is being paid to other causes and issues instead of this one, which is the only one that can/should be talked about at once. also there is no better place to bring up the issue than the internet, and there is no better place on the internet than an idm forum.

It’s hardly ever talked about, sarky nob cheese.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I’m at it, the title of the thread confirms how callous some of you are. Poveryt! Absolute wank pots. And to sarky nob cheese, why isn’t an idm forum a good place to discuss such issues? when you’re more than happy to spout off your opinions about safe, ‘trending’ topics.

Homeless guy in Oxford didn't want the M&S sandwich I bought him, he just wanted cash. Sorry dude, your loss. It was ham and cheese salad. I thought afterwards maybe he was veggie or vegan. Fml

whenever some one asks me to give them money for food I take them out to a restaurant, buy them a nice meal, get to know them. fuck them. now we’re married.

lol

whenever some one asks me to give them money for food I take them out to a restaurant, buy them a nice meal, get to know them. fuck them. now we’re married.

lol
lol

Still have the same tv since 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXNe7vVTnkw
Because I don’t give a fuck about getting a new one?

but have you considering giving perhaps a small fuck? TVs are crucial devices in 2018, you know.
Yeah crucially for gaming. Damn.

Well if ye olde tv from 2009 still does the job then why buy new?

It's so satisfying to wear stuff out and get all the mileage you can, and when you eventually buy new, it's all the sweeter.

I only post on watmm from strangers' phones. I have poverty and don't beg for money I just beg for five minutes with their phone or laptop to log in here and catch up and post. That way they know I not on drugs I just love social forums about music (but also don't have money or food or shelter) and this is where I look for help. People are very kind to me when they learn this. Some let me use their phone for ten minutes, even when I shit. Glad to see the topic finally brought up here on electionic music forum so we can discuss. Share your experiences too especially if sexually and impoverished. Trying to solve poverty is the only way to solve it I think.

Global poverty is at an all time low, and keeps getting lower every year, so whatever we're doing, it seems to be working, maybe we should keep doing it?

Global poverty is at an all time low, and keeps getting lower every year, so whatever we're doing, it seems to be working, maybe we should keep doing it?

There are still a lot of people dying from hunger even though this could have been fixed decades ago and inequality is increasing. The poorest of the poor are slowly coming to a standard where most of them don't die from hunger anymore (even though world hunger has increased a bit again since 2015)  but the richest become so incredibly rich that only a small percentage of their wealth could fix a lot of problems and help building infrastructure that effectively fights poverty on long term. But this is not done. Also ecosystems get screwed. Thousands of species die out every year, climate changes and the livelihood of billions of people is endangered.  I don't think that it's good if "we keep doing it"

Archived