Sign in to follow this  
darreichungsform

080-A-L2

thanks

somehow had a lot of fun making tracks lately, hence the frequent posts. I usually post the same day I finish the track, means I might post some shit tracks too since I don't really know how they sound when I worked on them for a while. Usually need some distance from them to say which tracks are the good ones and which are the less good ones. But I post them anyway, doesn't hurt

https://soundcloud.com/darreichungsform/zatagk-forced-masturbation

your stuff is always really loud. too loud for headphones. i have to put the volume to half its usual level.

i hear some cool stuff once my ears recover from the initial pain

Edited by QQQ

thanks for listening. but is it really unusually loud or just noisier than IDM? maybe it's also because I tend not to have much of an intro and build up and rather start with a lot of stuff happening right away. That might cause the initial startle response. If you compare the loudness to a lot of other electronic music e.g. Autechre it isn't necessarily that much louder I think but noisier and more distorted. but it's helpful feedback, I might work on a smoother intro in future tracks

it's worth seeing how other people find it but to me it's just way louder than anything else i listen to (when streaming from my phone with headphones on)

I just went insane listening to this stuff for a few minutes. 

Thanks