IGNORED

sister is going to London

marf

She'll be there this weekend., She wants me to find out the best clubs to go to. She's down with my taste, ie. wattm,  Hate to say nightlife sounds so travel agency, but you get me. Or any really cool things to do in London. She's going to see Ride and the Cure. She might get backstage as she dated Mark Gardner in the past. Probably because I liked Ride.  Anyway, Is Paris close ? The Chunnel is 30 miles how far is Paris once you get to France? I thought a day in Paris might be good, Thanks!

You can get the Eurostar from St. Pancras to Paris but it takes a few hours. Probably would need at least 1 night stopover to make it worthwhile.

Paris is like London, bare traffic and bare people, so tell her to stay in London.

Dunno what is on at Fabric but it's worth a punt. Sorry, I ain't been clubbing in town for ages.

Ok, forget Paris. Any London places that are worth a visit (no tourist stuff) would be good. Anything good in London

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1090100

I would recommend Corsica Studios, right outside the back of Elephant & Castle tube station.

Cool house and techno venue, pretty small with multiple small rooms and LOUD sound. Open all weekend - the Sunday Jaded sessions linked above are great if you don't mind being locked in a concrete box on a Sunday afternoon while everyone else enjoys the sunshine outside

She hasn't planned her trip well has she?

Maybe its a new area we could get into, a subforum called

A sister of mine has booked a trip to your city but hasn't got a fucking clue what she's doing so has asked me to ask a bunch of lunatics shes never met on a music forum she's never been on to tell her how she should be spending her time

Fucking proper weird lol, hahah I'm well hammered mate, but I just don't get threads like these tbh. Most of the time I'm convinced because there so fucking stupid it must be a wind up. Surely its a wind up right?

C'mon its a fucking joke right flol. If not we'll have a friendly wrestle in the morning.

yikes

A sister of mine has booked a trip to your city but hasn't got a fucking clue what she's doing so has asked me to ask a bunch of lunatics shes never met on a music forum she's never been on to tell her how she should be spending her time

Fucking proper weird lol, hahah I'm well hammered mate, but I just don't get threads like these tbh. Most of the time I'm convinced because there so fucking stupid it must be a wind up. Surely its a wind up right?

C'mon its a fucking joke right flol. If not we'll have a friendly wrestle in the morning.

yikes

I too will be heckling sitting and being drunk but very well behaved from the balcony 

She should just date hello spiral and tell him he's a lunatic and needs psychiatric help.

Yeah 28-42 is the age range okcupid chucks at me, 37 is pretty on the money

Send her my way 

Oooops

I've pm'd marf to repent for my foolish drunken barbaric behaviour

Sometimes I think running amok around the forum like Jack Torrence is absolutely delightful. I then I wake up in the morning....

I too will be heckling sitting and being drunk but very well behaved from the balcony 

She should just date hello spiral and tell him he's a lunatic and needs psychiatric help.

Yeah 28-42 is the age range okcupid chucks at me, 37 is pretty on the money

Send her my way

*throws beer at stage* gonna use some fucking choir presets are ya? whimsical reimaginings of 90s nostalgia?

play rifts you prick!

yikes

Lol, refreshingly spot on ;)

Last time there was recommend-stuff-to-do-in-London someone suggested the museum with all the dead babies and scorpions in jars like a scene out of fucking Aliens.

And I went and it was IDM as fuck

Archived