IGNORED

sister is going to London

marf

Last time there was recommend-stuff-to-do-in-London someone suggested the museum with all the dead babies and scorpions in jars like a scene out of fucking Aliens.

And I went and it was IDM as fuck

Hunterian Museum. Lush af m8.

I've taken at least two international watmmers there

here's an idea, there's an exhibition of JRR Tolkien. Oxford is easy to get too from London

I'll be going myself to this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1jHbQn8NDBnPYvwLMpx6KVZ/middle-earth-in-colour-how-tolkien-drew-his-fantasy-universe

https://tolkien.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/

No hard feelings 

I went to the ice bar and smashed my ice glass on the ice floor when I was done, turns out thats not allowed but the ice bouncers bollocked the group of rowdy chavs next to us instead of me and I got away with it. Perfect crime

Last time there was recommend-stuff-to-do-in-London someone suggested the museum with all the dead babies and scorpions in jars like a scene out of fucking Aliens.

It was quality, thanks for the rec. I took a deece pair of headphones and listened to both of boxcutters The Host albums for the first time while wondering around, and now I'll associate them with dismembered dicks in jars forever

ice bar

everything's made of ice

check it out on google search

Do they have ice water with ice?

I’m well hammered again. And it’s that time of night when The Wolf Rises in my mind. The full moon in my eyes!!’

Oh God I feel the lupine juice pulsing from my nutsack into every corner of my being. My teeth flol are like daggers of bleached bone, my toes are like a swamp hedgehog, my fucking forehead has turned into a Neanderthaloc badger.

Jesus fucking Christ don’t say anymore!! Please just go and listen to early Dio albums in the dark and get off the internet. No, no, no.

I’m well hammered again. And it’s that time of night when The Wolf Rises in my mind. The full moon in my eyes!!’

Oh God I feel the lupine juice pulsing from my nutsack into every corner of my being. My teeth flol are like daggers of bleached bone, my toes are like a swamp hedgehog, my fucking forehead has turned into a Neanderthaloc badger.

Jesus fucking Christ don’t say anymore!! Please just go and listen to early Dio albums in the dark and get off the internet. No, no, no.

this reads like a bootleg, PG rated Naked Lunch 2

this reads like a bootleg, PG rated Naked Lunch 2

lol

here's an idea, there's an exhibition of JRR Tolkien. Oxford is easy to get too from London

I'll be going myself to this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1jHbQn8NDBnPYvwLMpx6KVZ/middle-earth-in-colour-how-tolkien-drew-his-fantasy-universe

https://tolkien.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/

No hard feelings

I need to try and fit this in, maybe next weekend

Can confirm. Went there with spiral. Definite indicator of mental help required.

also lush af tbqhbbq

Can confirm. Went there with spiral. Definite indicator of mental help required.

also lush af tbqhbbq

The Pitt Rivers museum (in Oxford) has similar levels of IDM.

The Shrunken head collection is my favourite in there

I was hoping the multilevel tube slide was at the Tate still but no.

Anyway, She's back. It was hard to get wifi signals there so I didnt get much info until the return. 

Said it was a beautiful city!!

She was there on Pride day. She made two old Scot ladies go ape shit, in a good way.  after telling them we were direct descendants of Mary, queen of Scots. 

She said everyone was super friendly

Also, Most of London is not British people. Eastern Europeans, Russians etc..I know the Russians have bought up much off London

Expensive

Thats all I know.  I told her London isn't England as New York isn't America and Paris isn't France

I do have a sister

Archived