IGNORED

Xoop - Documents 2008​-​2018 Volume 1

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=2521799713 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

Tracklist
1. Sick Endorphine
2. Hello Reason
3. Ahr Safar
4. Document
5. Tec Mix Compactor
6. 1998
7. Frizzy Pazzy
8. Mold Stains

yay lazy weekend soundtrack! purchased, enjoying this now  :music: and yah, it's plenty dope kidz!  :braindance:

Even if I've never been registered here I always take a look on these posts and it's nice to see that someone talks and appreciates what I do,lately I do regular checks here at the same way of soundcloud, bandcamp and my e-mail eheheh.

To respond to extra life  to comment on bandcamp: it will probably take some time (maybe a couple of months) to publish "Prep Murders" this will be the title of the album that will contain fresh xoop tracks and that if all is well I should publish for love love records with which I have been in contact for a long time.

In these weeks I'm about to publish a sleep ambient album alone, This is also a collection of very old tracks that I created between experiments and the other inspired by SAW 2, Substrata, Phat Lab 

Nightmare by Wagon Christ, Silent Yamaoka a little all the discography of basinski  etc..so no infinite pads or bar fights recorded and slowed down with paulstretch.

ok I stop here, I do not want to make it appear that I'm here to publicize my work, indeed I really wanted to thank you all for your support that is essential to motivate me to create good music!

so thank you so much! :)

Even if I've never been registered here I always take a look on these posts and it's nice to see that someone talks and appreciates what I do,lately I do regular checks here at the same way of soundcloud, bandcamp and my e-mail eheheh.
To respond to extra life  to comment on bandcamp: it will probably take some time (maybe a couple of months) to publish "Prep Murders" this will be the title of the album that will contain fresh xoop tracks and that if all is well I should publish for love love records with which I have been in contact for a long time.
In these weeks I'm about to publish a sleep ambient album alone, This is also a collection of very old tracks that I created between experiments and the other inspired by SAW 2, Substrata, Phat Lab 
Nightmare by Wagon Christ, Silent Yamaoka a little all the discography of basinski  etc..so no infinite pads or bar fights recorded and slowed down with paulstretch.
ok I stop here, I do not want to make it appear that I'm here to publicize my work, indeed I really wanted to thank you all for your support that is essential to motivate me to create good music!

:yeah: great news, enjoying your music a lot, thank you for the music, keep up the good work! :beer:

:yeah: great news, enjoying your music a lot, thank you for the music, keep up the good work! :beer:

Love Love!  Nice one man.  Three cheers :)

Love Love!  Nice one man.  Three cheers :)

Hell yes, looking forward what's coming up! Thanks Xooper.

So I say

Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing

Thanks for all the joy they're bringing

Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty

What would life be?

Without a song or a dance what are we?

So I say thank you for the music

For giving it to me

Have been following this music for a while, I remember the alcoholwar bugdream page, so happy to see you're still active. Always loved your work. Sooo stoked to see you could be releasing on Love Love! They've put out a lot of great material, great folks. 

• 5 months later...

Sounds like a lot of prep work

• 2 months later...

Archived